Scarves Scarf of The Day 2023- Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, thank you for posting these, ‘Nola. A welcome diversion!

Here‘s Kluska in Cosmographia. Web pic, as I don’t own this. Perhaps someone will show us one tomorrow?
View attachment 5699441

View attachment 5699437I actually really like this pink colourway. I don’t recall seeing it, but it’s really pretty. Edited to add: that’s probably because this was a CSGM.

I couldn’t find one on Voitures exquises.

Your new costumes is beautiful on you @LKBNOLA. The soft colour palette is so pretty, and the design is so versatile in your different ties.
Thank you @Lellabelle-- and yes, the pink Cosmo CSGM is lovely. I have seen it IRL in @Karenska's wonderful collex!
Such beautiful detailed closeups @lanit! I am happy to see Jardin de Metamorphoses-- I am twins and it doesn't make an appearance often enough!
Thanks @Snausages abd @LKBNOLA !

I’m more of a pup lover these days though I loved my beautiful Burmese cat during my college years. Detail of huskies from LVdGN, I do love Jan Batjlik’s signature pup in his scarf designs (like searching for Annie Faivres monkey icon) and Dallet’s Guepards, for Year of the Cat.

View attachment 5699521

View attachment 5699522

View attachment 5699523

View attachment 5699524
Kluska + Huskies = :heart: and Guepards is so beautiful. Kluska spotting is like the monkey search @lanit!
Welcome to Day 3 of the Paws for Thought theme week! Today we're focusing on dogs*! Puppers. Doggos. Pooches. Hounds. Man’s best friend. The largest registry of dog breeds identifies 300+ internationally-accepted breeds. The AKC breaks these down into seven groupings, organized by the original work that each breed was developed to do: Sporting, Hound, Working, Terrier, Toy, Non-Sporting, and Herding.

If you've known me for longer than a nanosecond, you know I'm crazy about my pups! My mom grew up with a cocker spaniel, so I grew up with a cocker spaniel, and since 1996 I've owned 7 and fostered 15 cocker spaniels. Spaniels don't appear much on Hermes scarves and when they do I'm a fan. I've got two colorways of Carl de Parcevaux's Chiens au Rapport which features four life-like drawings of field spaniels with their masters' hunted fowl (cocker spaniels are so named for specializing in retrieving fallen woodcocks), and two formats of Virginie Jamin's Colliers et Chiens (an evolution of Colliers de Chien, which I also have in two formats). Most recently Dimitri Rybaltchenko's Sur Mon Nuage includes his cocker spaniel Misty playing with a ball - looking an awful lot like my Elsa chasing Maple chasing a ball.

View attachment 5699548View attachment 5699549View attachment 5699547View attachment 5699546
View attachment 5699557
View attachment 5699555View attachment 5699554View attachment 5699553View attachment 5699552View attachment 5699551
View attachment 5699559
View attachment 5699566
And, as so many have noted Jan Bajtlik usually finds some way to work in his Corgi Kluska (Polish for "Noodle", the name of my second cocker!). While Kluska is often easy to spot, sometimes she's integrated so well she's hard to find!

And so, my Silken Sisters and Brothers, I ask you to show me your pups! Bonus points for showing your real life doggaroonis!

(*Have no fear – wild canines will be featured later this week! And remember, any SOTD is on-theme!)
I did not know the origin of the cocker name @Snausages-- yet another snippet of TPF scarf-related info into the database! Thank you for the examples-- all lovely-- and for the inspiration on dog-related accoutrements (like collars!).
Awesome post Fifi - these are all lovely… but my eyes are poppin’ with that hem on LMdC!!

Awwwwwwww kitties, and ZOMG that necklace with Tapis! :faint:

Perfection with that sweater!
Watership Down is a favorite of mine, I hope you love it too!

❤️❤️❤️
I’m so glad he’s doing well.
Sending you both hugs, and Coco sends smooches.

Gorgeous!

Thank you sweetheart!

:hugs:

Thank you!

yay - puppy day!
(I love this pic of Maple and Elsa - dos ears!!! :love: )
Thank you @Cookiefiend!
Thank you ... I just found one on my SOTD Early America

View attachment 5699601

View attachment 5699602

View attachment 5699605
Great finds and so charming @Croisette7-- amazing colorway!
Some sweet pups on two of my favorite 70s, including a little Scarf on Site action with Rendezvous Rive Gauche:

View attachment 5699631View attachment 5699632View attachment 5699633View attachment 5699634View attachment 5699635
Always great to get a scarf on site photo @Pirula!
also dogs on Early America

View attachment 5699659
A very big dog! Another lovely and totally different cw...so pretty @Croisette7.
Terrible flu here. In french we use to say "malade comme un chien "(sick like a dog). Anyway, those playing on the beach View attachment 5699737in Villa Borghese's gardens seem healty !View attachment 5699736View attachment 5699738View attachment 5699740
We have that saying also! I hope that yo recover very quickly @Coco2606. H on the bEach may just be giving Eposition Universelle a run for the money on most details on a silk!
SOTD for me is Peuple Du Vent which is full of all range of animal friends, mostly furry though some feathered and some scaled. I could not find a bunny. My favorites on it today are a dog, an organ grinder / working monkey (Monkeys!), and a cat.

My newfie briefly joined me in my office this morning where I have the fireplace cranked because it's such a cold day here. She pressed her nose against the cold window as long as possible before she gave up after about 2 minutes and requested an 'out' to lounge on the freezing cold concrete instead. Thank you for sharing your *gorgeous* colorway of Early America @Croisette7! I always love seeing the girl riding the giant fluffy dog along the border. Newfies must be the dog featured on Early America. It makes me giggle recollecting all the many people who have commented about how you could 'put a saddle on that one!' Newfies are working dogs, bred to rescue people who fell overboard boats in the icy water surrounding Newfoundland, Canada.

And @Snausages! Your field spaniel scarf is another design I always enjoy seeing. My doggo before my newfies was an all black field spaniel. Happy memories!

View attachment 5699813

View attachment 5699814

View attachment 5699815

View attachment 5699816

View attachment 5699817
What an amazing blue cw @EtsyBoss! And your girl is a total love...
Nothing beats these beautiful scenes @Croisette7...
All wonderful examples… Love that Kluska on Costumes and how you highlighted him
Thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi!
It’s true - I love dogs.
I grew up with cats (parakeets, raccoons, Guinea pigs, and hamsters have all been pets), as my father didn’t like dogs, and I love cats too - but dogs? I just love them - but especially my own Coco.
View attachment 5699851
Lots of puppers on today’s scarf - Venerie des Princes - I love the matte blanc on the running border of dogs.
View attachment 5699848
View attachment 5699849
Lovely scarf and lovely Coco-- such a sweet face @Cookiefiend.
Sotd. I’m not sure I like a new realization I made today due to the fact that it now means I could technically buy more csgms because I could wear them more often over all my chunky sweaters. Realization is that I can wear csgms just as accessories thrown over a sweater/coat and don’t have to be “styled” like a 90 or even care so much about colors by my face complimenting my complexion. So…..basically I am TOTALLY screwed now:whiteflag:
View attachment 5699858
Well, if you find CSGMs that look as amazing on you as this one you certainly are going to be in trouble @Nomad! This is my "year of the CSGM" as @Lellabelle put it-- filling in some old beauties from before I collected this format. So easy to wear and too beautiful for resistance in some cases...
And, here is my darling Gentleman Dog… my dear Luke
View attachment 5699891

Here’s another pic with his sister, Heidi, who passed away last September
View attachment 5699892

And, here is my SOTD! A much awaited scarf mail! Quadrige giant triangle
View attachment 5699893
They are so so sweet @Living.la.vida.fifi -- I know Heidi is keeping an eye on things from over the Rainbow Bridge...
What an adorable pair of puppers LKB! Kindred spirits with newfies I do believe. I just want to hug them both!
I believe they are kindred @EtsyBoss-- they filled my heart and were the most fun and loving bonded pair we've ever had! There's a reason they call Porties "velcro" dogs. They are like Peter Pan's shadow after Wendy sewed it on...
After 10 days toiling over an appeallate brief and further deteriorating my eyesight reading a voluminous record, I was seeing red, and so I wear it. Mediterrane, 90 cm with a red contrast hem. No canines et carré in my collex, and no bunnies or other mammals other than those that Oliver may have stashed in Texas Wildlife.

From I friend, I understand a Welsh Terrier was in the Westminster Dog Show. My boy Ike is perpetually miffed that he never got to play in the big leagues, but the food's better here, and he's got endless venues in which to snooze or survey his domain.

View attachment 5699953

View attachment 5699954

View attachment 5699956
Ike! What a fantastic name! He looks like he could totally take on the Show-- especially if yo loan him your red scarf @hermesguy...

I was tempted to wear En Liberte today (twins with a lot of you)! Ended up wearing Sous L'Egide de Mars, I forgot it was based on Hercules' Twelve Labours and found Cerberus the three headed dog!

View attachment 5700049
View attachment 5700050

And this is my family's dog...Rushie! She lives with my mom because I can't bring her over to my flat. She's not quite as terrifying as Cerberus.

View attachment 5700059
Rushie is adorable and good catch on Sous l'Egide de Mars! Not a dog I'd want to pet but there he is @mktlim :lol:
Awwww and also a beautiful Tyger Tyger on you @Maedi!
Squeeeeee Coco! That scallop jacquard is divine. But Coco asked me to tell you she’d like to be more involved in your scarf drawer
View attachment 5700195
Fabulous, @Snausages-- you could probably charge us all $$ to do this on your pet photos!
Your friendship knots are always so perfect (and love the lippie!) and your late great Porties are adorable :heart: Scout and Maisie have big paw pads to fill! Looking forward to seeing them all decked out in Mardi Gras regalia
Thank you! The Porties were basic-go-with-anything black. Maisie and Scout will require a bit more styling but the Purple Green and Gold of Mardi Gras will work on anyone @Snausages! There will also be blacl-and-gold NOLA Saints "jerseys" in their future...
Luc has the most soulful eyes- a real smart darling! So sorry for your loss of lovely Heidi.
Your Quadridge is a stopper!

The two angels! Cherished memories. The pups in scarves seem to know how adorable they are!

Ike looks like a major player and a winner!
I am joining a happy En Liberte club. I’ve got the aubergine cw.View attachment 5700280View attachment 5700281View attachment 5700282
Thank you @Stylehound! Twins on the gorgeous aubergine En Liberte. It looks fabulous with your coat and I also love it with purple...
It rained every day before and during the Lunar New Year. So today, I'm bundled up for warmth in Bajtlik's Les As du Volant. Kluska is somewhere in this demolition derby melee.
View attachment 5700215
My fave doggy scarf: Poiret's Pekinois. IRL I have never had a small dog. DH was partial to huskies.
View attachment 5700209
And the tale of Table. She appeared a few years ago, meowing every evening for food at the Opposite Neighbour's gate. One night, ON was out and she meowed at me when I happened to step out for my evening walk. I gave her a handful of kibble. After that, she would come to our gate for a 2nd round of dinner every night. I never let her through the gate because Neighbour's Cat was in residence and very territorial. They hissed at each other through the fence.

After my evening walk, I would deliberately pause outside the gate to cool down. We would pretend not to notice each other. I'd drop some kibble near my foot and she would suspiciously creep over. After some weeks, she would rub herself against my calf in greeting, but hiss if I tried to touch her. I would look down at her and she would be this rectangular block of fur on 4 stubby legs. Hence the name Table :biggrin: After Neighbour's Cat went over the rainbow bridge, Table moved in and is now best friends with DS1. Here she is, doing the glamcat pose.
View attachment 5700226
Table is very clearly A Most Strategic Cat @xincinsin and I love your Porets! They are truly a puddle of pekinois on those scarves!

I have fond memories of growing up with Scottish Terriers.
I've positioned a recently completed Scottie & Westie cross stitch fridge magnet alongside the cute dog on Les Boxes

View attachment 5699692

Huskies feature on Shackleton
View attachment 5699695

View attachment 5699696

also on LVdGN
View attachment 5699706

Les Cheyennes
View attachment 5699708
I have been eyeing that charming red Les Boxes myself @orchard. My neighbor growing up had a matched pair of Scotties (just like the ads for Black and White) and my mother used to do counted cross-stitch so quite a sentimental post for me to read! Beautiful scarves and details...

Welcome to Day 4 of the Paws for Thought theme week! Today we're focusing on other furbabies (and scalebabies and featherbabies)*! There are more furbabies than just bunnies and cats and dogs. People have been known to keep other pets in the rodent family (mice, hamsters, gerbils, capybaras), scaley pets (lizards, snakes, fish) and of course fine feathered friends (parrots, anyone?).

Before being old enough to have a dog in the house, my sister and I practiced pet parenting with fish and gerbils. And, I had a friend with a boa constrictor - to this day I love snakes!

Did you know that penguins are covered with just about the most feathers of any bird? They look so rubbery but have 100 feathers per square inch! They’re very soft - yes, I’ve pet a penguin!

Penguins are in many scarves, including Shackleton, Into the Canadian Wild, and once again Sur Mon Nuage can play along!

205A760E-591A-48CF-B47A-AA18C8D93573.jpegD4E4C061-7E97-4AD1-A84A-16DE2D57A8B2.jpeg047D81EE-9B17-49C5-BBE7-B9269E78F390.jpeg7CC85C33-99F0-4831-95D4-2286651B21B1.jpegA63425E4-161C-48D8-B799-1124970B9E0B.jpeg

And so, my Silken Sisters and Brothers, I ask you to show me your other fur-/scale-/feather-babies! Bonus points for showing your real life animal friends!
(*Have no fear – any SOTD is on-theme!)

Phew! Think I am all caught up, though it took me three posts! I am on the road today so apologies for posting two mod shots from last summer. Les Bassets (twins and sisters with many of you!) and Rendez-vous Chez Hermes, also by Carine Brancowitz of En Liberte! fame and featuring her Dalmatian (love his long-suffering look)! Twins with our Guest Scarfmistress, too.
Bassets.jpg
Rendez-vous Chez H.jpg
Rendez-vous chez Hermes.jpeg

Last edited:
Your Coco is a beautiful-queen! What a delight! Attention, Hermes! New face for H scarf!
Love your scarf and the way you’ve styled it too. Elegant and chic!
Thank you sweetheart! ❤️
Are racoons considered as household companions ? View attachment 5700275

View attachment 5700274
They were at my house when I was a child - ours was named Bandit, and he adored sugary cereal! :lol:
This scarf is another with *everything* on it!
I am joining a happy En Liberte club. I’ve got the aubergine cw.View attachment 5700280View attachment 5700281View attachment 5700282
Such beautiful colors in this!
It rained every day before and during the Lunar New Year. So today, I'm bundled up for warmth in Bajtlik's Les As du Volant. Kluska is somewhere in this demolition derby melee.
View attachment 5700215
My fave doggy scarf: Poiret's Pekinois. IRL I have never had a small dog. DH was partial to huskies.
View attachment 5700209
And the tale of Table. She appeared a few years ago, meowing every evening for food at the Opposite Neighbour's gate. One night, ON was out and she meowed at me when I happened to step out for my evening walk. I gave her a handful of kibble. After that, she would come to our gate for a 2nd round of dinner every night. I never let her through the gate because Neighbour's Cat was in residence and very territorial. They hissed at each other through the fence.

After my evening walk, I would deliberately pause outside the gate to cool down. We would pretend not to notice each other. I'd drop some kibble near my foot and she would suspiciously creep over. After some weeks, she would rub herself against my calf in greeting, but hiss if I tried to touch her. I would look down at her and she would be this rectangular block of fur on 4 stubby legs. Hence the name Table :biggrin: After Neighbour's Cat went over the rainbow bridge, Table moved in and is now best friends with DS1. Here she is, doing the glamcat pose.
View attachment 5700226
Your Pekinois is so lovely!
Okay, monster quote ahead as there is an absolute abundance of furry, fluffy, loveliness today and yesterday! I think I’ve got everyone, but if I have missed any of the fur or feather babies, I apologize in advance. They are all adorable and it’s such a sweet treat to ‘meet’ them all here :heart::heart::heart:

Table is a very appropriate moniker!

That expression is priceless :lol: Beautiful, and so patient!

beautiful scarves, @Pirula and the real deal is even more precious!

Ponki and Mimi are looking very regal, as are you, @Living.la.vida.fifi! That necklace is incredible! :faint:

Thank you @EtsyBoss. He’s a giant teddy bear. Who has been bigger than me since he was six months old! He still thinks he’s a baby and is very generous with his kisses :lol:

most welcome @Naessi . The first time I tried to find them all it took forever! I've gotten quicker, and am happy to share. it was a welcome distraction yesterday.

thank you so much @Snausages , Elsa and Maple! Ours to you too. Yes, I've been overwhelmed with worry for the last few days, but he’s eaten a little bit of roast chicken today, which is good. He’s obviously very sore, but bearing it well. He’s such a sweet boy xxx

And, now I love JB even more!

oh my goodness, Elsa and Maple are just gorgeous, @Snausages ! Such beautiful happy faces :smile:. So glad you found each other xoxoxo

Ask, and you shall receive. I’ll post a pic of my sweetie at the end ;)

Thank you so much, @Cookiefiend and Coco! Smooches received with thanks. Right back at you ;)

Grail alert! Scotties are sweet, quirky little dogs and always full of character. Your cross stitch is a perfect match with the scarf!

beautiful shawl, but your Newfie girl completely steals the show! I love Newfs; they have the sweetest temperaments and do look like playful black bears! She’s a beauty indeed. Those eyes! :loveeyes:

Thank you so much, dear @Living.la.vida.fifi . I really appreciate your kind comments. We adore him and I'm so relieved he’s home. He’s just a wonderful boy and we’re so lucky to have him in our lives.

me too! I‘ve had all kinds of pets. furred, feathered and scaled! Coco is so beautiful. Please send her our love too!

Luke is such a sweetie, and what a lovely picture with his sister Heidi. Sorry to hear of your loss. They bring so much joy in the time we share with them and leave a hole in our hearts and lives when they pass. Sending our love to you all and ear rubs and belly cuddles for your little gentleman, too xx

‘pure joy’ sums up this picture perfectly, dear @LKBNOLA. What a wonderful photo and precious memories indeed. Their Mardi Gras collars are so much fun and they look ready to party with mum! Sending much love and puppy kisses to you and the newest furry family member. They really are a blessing. Xoxoxo

Ike is a lovely boy and looks like he’s enjoying the sunshine a whole lot more than he would get to in his native Wales ;). You don’t see many Welsh terriers around; is he a rarity where you are? Thanks for sharing, he looks like a thoughtful little chap, and I’m sure he is most definitely lord of his domain.

oh, Rushie is adorable though, which trumps terrifying anytime ;). And the snoring is hilarious (I am assuming she does, as every pug I have ever met does!). Our boy is a EPIC snorer. You can hear him from the other side of the house…

Lovely. And in an Hermes box too? Clearly a kittie of taste and distinction ;)

haha, yes. The bigger the better! We only have the one now as his brother passed a few years ago, but we used to have two. When you are greeted by a combined 350lbs of love, you KNOW you are loved! :heart:

Thank you so much @Stylehound ! The kind thoughts and wishes from all here have been such a comfort. Sending love and snuggles to your dear pup, too! Please post a pic if you like. Xoxo

and, Coco is a terrific scarf model too! You have been upstaged, Cookie, and from that sweet smile I think she knows it ;)

I hope I haven’t missed anyone, but wanted to thank everyone again for your kind thoughts and wishes. It has meant so much to me. My gentle giant is home, and recovering with lots of love and many (gentle) cuddles. Not exactly a glamour pic, as he is still loopy from the meds, but here’s our sweet bear wearing one of his daddy’s hoodies, to keep him warm and keep him away from his stitches
View attachment 5700329
Awwwwww! He’s so sweeeeeeet! :love:

Phew! Think I am all caught up, though it took me three posts! I am on the road today so apologies for posting two mod shots from last summer. Les Bassets (twins and sisters with many of you!) and Rendez-vous Chez Hermes, also by Carine Brancowitz of En Liberte! Fame and featuring her Dalmatian (love his long-suffering look)! Twins with our Guest Scarfmistress, too.
View attachment 5700435
View attachment 5700436
View attachment 5700437
Is Rdv chez H à 70 ?

A dog chasing a rabbit in Les Danses des Indiens
View attachment 5699861

Dogs, rabbits squirrels and other critters in Central Park
View attachment 5699863
View attachment 5699862

Another beautiful Kermit Oliver rabbit, and other wildlife,
in Faune et Flore du Texas
View attachment 5699868
View attachment 5699869

My favorite dog-themed scarf: En Liberté
View attachment 5699865
View attachment 5699864

The little pup in Promenades de Paris
View attachment 5699866
View attachment 5699867

All manner of delightful critters in Early America, including adorable dogs and kitty cats
View attachment 5699872
View attachment 5699870
View attachment 5699871
Love your green Central Park! Twins on all EA.
And, here is my darling Gentleman Dog… my dear Luke
View attachment 5699891

Here’s another pic with his sister, Heidi, who passed away last September
View attachment 5699892

And, here is my SOTD! A much awaited scarf mail! Quadrige giant triangle
View attachment 5699893
What little sweeties! Come home with me Luke!

Good afternoon, Pet Lovers! It is Mardi Gras Season in New Orleans and in just under ten days I will be back in town and ready to mask up (in the best way) for parades and parties and king cake galore. Today my SOTD is Colliers de Chiens-- a scarf full of much fancier dog collars than my pets normally wear, but here is a photo of my two beloved Portuguese Water Dogs (of blessed memory) at our last Mardi Gras together in 2020 before the Covid-Apocalypse. They were always the best sports and ready for anything. Pure joy.
View attachment 5699898View attachment 5699899
Twins on the CdC ... your doggies were so nicely dressed up!
These classics are all gorgeous @Croisette7 and such beautifully soft colors
Thank you,

Reactions: Snausages
Thank you @Lellabelle-- and yes, the pink Cosmo CSGM is lovely. I have seen it IRL in @Karenska's wonderful collex!

Such beautiful detailed closeups @lanit! I am happy to see Jardin de Metamorphoses-- I am twins and it doesn't make an appearance often enough!

Kluska + Huskies = :heart: and Guepards is so beautiful. Kluska spotting is like the monkey search @lanit!

I did not know the origin of the cocker name @Snausages-- yet another snippet of TPF scarf-related info into the database! Thank you for the examples-- all lovely-- and for the inspiration on dog-related accoutrements (like collars!).

Thank you @Cookiefiend!

Great finds and so charming @Croisette7-- amazing colorway!

Always great to get a scarf on site photo @Pirula!

A very big dog! Another lovely and totally different cw...so pretty @Croisette7.

We have that saying also! I hope that yo recover very quickly @Coco2606. H on the bEach may just be giving Eposition Universelle a run for the money on most details on a silk!

What an amazing blue cw @EtsyBoss! And your girl is a total love...

Nothing beats these beautiful scenes @Croisette7...

Thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi!

Lovely scarf and lovely Coco-- such a sweet face @Cookiefiend.

Well, if you find CSGMs that look as amazing on you as this one you certainly are going to be in trouble @Nomad! This is my "year of the CSGM" as @Lellabelle put it-- filling in some old beauties from before I collected this format. So easy to wear and too beautiful for resistance in some cases...

They are so so sweet @Living.la.vida.fifi -- I know Heidi is keeping an eye on things from over the Rainbow Bridge...

I believe they are kindred @EtsyBoss-- they filled my heart and were the most fun and loving bonded pair we've ever had! There's a reason they call Porties "velcro" dogs. They are like Peter Pan's shadow after Wendy sewed it on...

Ike! What a fantastic name! He looks like he could totally take on the Show-- especially if yo loan him your red scarf @hermesguy...
Thank you so much, LKB!
Phew! Think I am all caught up, though it took me three posts! I am on the road today so apologies for posting two mod shots from last summer. Les Bassets (twins and sisters with many of you!) and Rendez-vous Chez Hermes, also by Carine Brancowitz of En Liberte! fame and featuring her Dalmatian (love his long-suffering look)! Twins with our Guest Scarfmistress, too.
View attachment 5700435
View attachment 5700436
View attachment 5700437
So,pretty!
What a sweet CW of this design!
Thank you moma!

• Love
Reactions: momasaurus
Ike is a lovely boy and looks like he’s enjoying the sunshine a whole lot more than he would get to in his native Wales ;). You don’t see many Welsh terriers around; is he a rarity where you are? Thanks for sharing, he looks like a thoughtful little chap, and I’m sure he is most definitely lord of his domain.

Lellabelle,

Ike enjoys all of life! Our first two dogs were Airedale Terriers, and the Welsh is much like a "small" Airedale, i.e., about 23 lbs rather than 65-75 lbs. His breed is rare here in Texas, where Labs and Golden Retrievers are most common. We first fell in love with the "Welshie" breed when we saw one during a vacay in Carmel, Calif.

View attachment 5700435
View attachment 5700436
View attachment 5700437
Two beautiful looks, but I love the colors of LB. :love:
My SOTD Early America CSGM

View attachment 5700526
This is stunning Croisette! Just fabulous! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.