Authenticate This BURBERRY

Hi.
Is this bag authentic?
Burberry Haymarket Check Plaid Beige Tote Bag DS
Item# 175571973036

TIA
Well - photos don't show much Burberry evidence. (Could be Asian issue - not the same as Burberry as we know it)
t
Find a nice one that shows the Made in Tag

I took photos in my photo box. Here are the stamps. Supposedly this seller I buy from gets them from New York from a warehouse that has a bunch of older overstock. I bought a fair amount. I'd hate to list them on eBay if they are fakes.

IMG_20230124_220213_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20230124_220239_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20230124_220136_HDR.jpg

I took photos in my photo box. Here are the stamps. Supposedly this seller I buy from gets them from New York from a warehouse that has a bunch of older overstock. I bought a fair amount. I'd hate to list them on eBay if they are fakes.

View attachment 5700201

View attachment 5700202

View attachment 5700203
That's better - the stamps look good - they look right - I have a few of these - but they are so beat up compared to these. Also you can see a few online - but they are not in new condition like this. Is there any packaging? If they are new - I think they came in an envelope.
t

No packaging. Wholesaler says his contact doesnt want packaging showing up online. I was weary because I know all the sellers who have these for sale and we all get them from said wholesaler but if you have them that solves it. I am listed as ebay.com/str/americandealsco on ebay. I have approx 6 styles up. I'm not sure if it's appropriate and feel free to delete this post but if you need a replacement for that beat up burberry, I can send you one as a thank you. Feel free to contact me there if so. Thanks!