Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Comment of the day :lol:

loser GIF

I refuse to look up the exact dates, their facts are too mushy to be bothered .. but feel free to get out the lunar calendars and check my math lol
E was married in October, Archie was born in early May (supposedly, and with an accuracy of two weeks , he had changed so much in the two weeks before the photos taken a few days old … )
MM was like 2-3 mos pregnant at the wedding and wore a maternity dress .. REALLY ???

Oh she was photographed with a completely flat stomach days later on their tour, cradling it for maximum effect. So...really.

I took one look at her coat and thought "She's trying to get the press wondering if she is pregnant". So transparent in her attention whoring.

Last edited:
Well … the BRF would have been lambasted for not giving its first mixed race member a ladida wedding …

So? You don't get extra points for your melanin, just for your place in the pecking order.

Yes book recounts his asking QEII for permission but when did he do it ?

If his wording is anything to go by before the proposal. Even if after, not sure how that would influence the outcome. The times were you could sue for a broken engagement are long gone.

The Palace has been silent, so LG's concerns may sound unfounded. :hrmm:

Liz Garbus, in an interview with Vanity Fair, claims the Palace was contacted about the series, but denied being asked for comment so they could 'discredit the content of the show'…

Ms Garbus, in her Vanity Fair interview published today, revealed exploring issues of racism, colonialism and alleged white supremacy in the British Monarchy was her idea.

'For me, what was really important was to connect the dots to these larger historical issues,' she told the magazine, adding that the couple was, 'to their credit, very open and willing to journey down some of the paths that they might not have originally considered.'

'The love story is the spine, but, for me, it was always necessary to…connect the dots to the personal story and the larger historical context,' Ms Garbus stated.

Ms Garbus, in her Vanity Fair interview published today, revealed exploring issues of racism, colonialism and alleged white supremacy in the British Monarchy was her idea.

I am slightly confused. Is she operating on the assumption the we don't know The Empire colonized half of the world (we do, Liz. It's called history lessons), or does she think the UK still has colonies?

The Palace has been silent, so LG's concerns may sound unfounded. :hrmm:

Liz Garbus, in an interview with Vanity Fair, claims the Palace was contacted about the series, but denied being asked for comment so they could 'discredit the content of the show'…

'For me, what was really important was to connect the dots to these larger historical issues,' she told the magazine, adding that the couple was, 'to their credit, very open and willing to journey down some of the paths that they might not have originally considered.'

'The love story is the spine, but, for me, it was always necessary to…connect the dots to the personal story and the larger historical context,' Ms Garbus stated.

Ugh, these journalists trying to shoehorn their personal agendas into the situation get on my nerves.

At least she didn't show up in this :lol:

View attachment 5700022
There were some rumours that Zed pushed for a quickie (by royal standards) wedding by claiming that she had a bun in the oven. Sparry likely believed her because by then, he believed everything spilling from her maw.
I'm getting a very bad impression of Ms Garbus. Sounds like she did accomplice work like the ghostwriter and spun their pathetic story, put enough window dressing on to make it seem to make sense.

Admittedly, I stay out of the loop as much as possible. Still, I do not know anyone who talks like this. Is it am effort to sound intelligent? educated? Is it a California thing? I do know lawyers, doctors, professors, etc. No one talks like this.

The love story is the spine? Liz, didn’t Hazzi say hint the love story is his todger. Has something changed? :-s

Last edited: