Watch vs. Classic Love?

Maybe you could ask yourself if you get a watch/Love now, will you yearn for the other down the road?

Either way, I think both pieces are a perfect addition to your current stack.

For me, I like to get the most bank of my buck so I would choose a Love which I wear 24/7 (I like to see what I have spent on lol). Watch to me is uncomfy to wear 24/7. And back to previous reason, I have stopped buying luxury bags.

Maybe you could ask yourself if you get a watch/Love now, will you yearn for the other down the road?

Either way, I think both pieces are a perfect addition to your current stack.

For me, I like to get the most bank of my buck so I would choose a Love which I wear 24/7 (I like to see what I have spent on lol). Watch to me is uncomfy to wear 24/7. And back to previous reason, I have stopped buying luxury bags.
To your point, my luxury bag chocies have changed so much post-pandemic. It's all about form/function/what I will grab every day.

Totally agree with your point - it will likely come down to where the watch makes me swoon more than the bracelet. But I plan to purchase both this year.

Yes. "Significant" is the word. I prefer the watch too. And if I go see a lawyer or a CPA to discuss important matters, I would like to see a watch on him/ her.

I mean, even an Apple Watch.
hahaha noted!! I try so hard to like the Apple watch but I sell mine every time due to it feeling so bulky. My movado watch also feels so tacky (it's old and the all gold plated is so much more yellow than cartier/van cleef pieces). So it's probably time.

Last edited:
Reactions: sparklebunny
Love my classic love! I wear an Apple Watch now, before I got it I didn't wear a watch. I'm just not a watch person so I vote Love. I think I have a pic of mine stacked with the onyx and mop VCA. If I can find it I'll post a pic.

Reactions: Fashion412
hahaha noted!! I try so hard to like the Apple watch but I sell mine every time due to it feeling so bulky. My movado watch also feels so tacky (it's old and the all gold plated is so much more yellow than cartier/van cleef pieces). So it's probably time.
Among watch people, Cartier is one of the few "jewelry" watches that is not looked down upon, because of it's heritage.

While I like the Love bracelets, it is still just a bracelet and you already have those in your wardrobe. If what you lack is a watch you like wearing, I absolutely heartily recommend the 2-tone Panthere watch as the first thing to get from your wish list. It is so slim and lightweight yet professional. It can be dressed up or down and I think looks equally great with suits, dresses, or jeans. I tried on several Panthere watches of different sizes and I barely felt them. The watch itself is so light and the links make it flexible, that it is really quite comfortable. The Love bracelet, being stiff, I would imagine being less comfortable while you work at a keyboard and/or mouse. I never wear hard bracelets because I hate the way they dig into my wrists when I work (but I work at a computer all day).

I do wish the Panthere 2-tone was in my budget but it isn't right now. It is one of my grail watches though, so I just live vicariously through others who get it. :lol::biggrin:

While there, try the Santos as well. Very excellent watch. Might be bulky for you, but doesn't hurt to try. It's another really superb watch.