Scarves Scarf of The Day 2023- Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy CNY!!
Some bunnies from scarves I will not wear this week. Jardin de soie gavs. And pony express. I do not have many scarves with bunnies to my surprise. I love them so much, and have had them as pets. I was surprised I couldn’t find one on animapolis.
View attachment 5698718View attachment 5698719View attachment 5698720
View attachment 5698722
“I was surprised I couldn’t find one on animapolis.” @Naessi and Nomad, I checked both Animapolis and Cosmographia Universalis, and was very surprised to find no bunnies. Nor on Rives Fertiles, a Christine Henry design filled with animals.

“I was surprised I couldn’t find one on animapolis.” @Naessi and Nomad, I checked both Animapolis and Cosmographia Universalis, and was very surprised to find no bunnies. Nor on Rives Fertiles, a Christine Henry design filled with animals.
Yes! Me too! Those scarves were two of the first ones I looked at for bunnies. Both of them seem to feature more exotic animals. Also looked at L'Epopée but didn't find any bunnies there either. Fortunately, Jan Bajtlik's Exposition Universelle never lets you down when looking for anything. :P

I had more luck with Jonathan Burton's designs (Tea for Two and Hermès Story) than (most of) Jan Bajtlik's. Alice Shirley also seems to have featured bunnies in Sous le Charme d'Orphee and Dans un Jardin Anglais (which I sadly don't have!).

I have 2 scarfs with bunnies. Both are from Kermit Oliver and both are framed. So I can’t wear them. Here they are, from “ the time when nothing is real” and” Texas wild life”. Speaking of what scarf to wear for my 1st work day of the CNY, I am debating between the red kachinas ( which I wore last year for CNY) and the gold Zenobie. Both are lucky colors for CNY. What do you think?

View attachment 5698570

View attachment 5698571

View attachment 5698572

View attachment 5698574
I love a good KO! Those reds are amazing :loveeyes:

Reactions: supermommy101
I was searching for bunnies in my scarf collection and found more than I expected! Many of them are designs from recent years and there are some dupicates. It also happen to be three of my favourite, current scarf artists!

Sur Mon Nuage - Dmitri Rybaltchenko
View attachment 5698334

Sous le Charme d'Orphee by Alice Shirley - 90 double face and twillies

View attachment 5698337

Bonus rabbits on the twilly in the same design. I just wear twillys on my bags.
View attachment 5698689

Tea for two - Jonathan Burton

The bunny was one of the reason why I had to have this scarf in my collection. It's too cute!!

View attachment 5698687

Hermès Story - Jonathan Burton
View attachment 5698694
View attachment 5698695

Exposition Universelle - Jan Bajtlik

Possibly the scarf that fits with most SOTD themes. It has everything!
View attachment 5698690
View attachment 5698691

View attachment 5698336
I *knew* there had to be a Bajtlik bunny! Good eye! As the week progresses we can have Sur Mon Nuage on repeat :biggrin:

I was surprised I couldn’t find one on animapolis.

“I was surprised I couldn’t find one on animapolis.” @Naessi and Nomad, I checked both Animapolis and Cosmographia Universalis, and was very surprised to find no bunnies.
You’re right! No bunnies, or cats, that I can find on Animapolis. That is a surprise, given the menagerie of mischief contained there. There are dogs though. 18 of them, to be precise. Can you find them all?

I have dogs on my mind, as my dear old boy is in for surgery today, which is always a worry, especially at his age. Wish us luck.

Animapolis then, is the scarf I choose for today. On theme, and a favourite for my very favourite boy while he’s at the Veterinary hospital. Excuse the hoodie; I am dressed for practicality today.
2139C8BF-E07D-4B39-995B-AB0991E8FAF7.jpeg

Jan Bajtlik included an homage to Kluska, his dog, who is a central character and who appears repeatedly through the design. There are 18 Kluskas in Animapolis, including a dear one with Jan himself. Kluska makes an appearance in many of Jan’s designs.
2E9119F3-1B35-4C73-BE53-02E120DD19FF.jpeg

For anyone who wants to join the hunt, archive web pic below. It’s the charity SE edition (I don’t own it, but I wish I did: it’s a grail of mine!). Including this for anyone who wants to play, as I think it’s the clearest CW for finding Kluska!
E670BB5D-E7DD-4212-AAF6-25446D8624A6.jpeg
I will post the answers later today, so as not spoil the fun for anyone who wants to join in. Can you find them all?

You’re right! No bunnies, or cats, that I can find on Animapolis. That is a surprise, given the menagerie of mischief contained there. There are dogs though. 18 of them, to be precise. Can you find them all?

I have dogs on my mind, as my dear old boy is in for surgery today, which is always a worry, especially at his age. Wish us luck.

Animapolis then, is the scarf I choose for today. On theme, and a favourite for my very favourite boy while he’s at the Veterinary hospital. Excuse the hoodie; I am dressed for practicality today.
View attachment 5699084

Jan Bajtlik included an homage to Kluska, his dog, who is a central character and who appears repeatedly through the design. There are 18 Kluskas in Animapolis, including a dear one with Jan himself. Kluska makes an appearance in many of Jan’s designs.
View attachment 5699089

For anyone who wants to join the hunt, archive web pic below. It’s the charity SE edition (I don’t own it, but I wish I did: it’s a grail of mine!). Including this for anyone who wants to play, as I think it’s the clearest CW for finding Kluska!
View attachment 5699085
I will post the answers later today, so as not spoil the fun for anyone who wants to join in. Can you find them all?
I hope that everything is going well for your dog. Nice game

Just to add that the Wolpertinger image is based on Albrecht Durer's famous Young Hare. This painting from 1502 is considered to be a masterpiece in observational art.

View attachment 5698535
Thanks, for correcting that. I'm so naive - I wondered if it was the original Durer etching photo-shopped or another version/flight of fancy that he might have done. When I was young I had a poster of the original image on my wall in uni.

Reactions: Snausages
Gorgeous! I just love the little dragon lighting the kettle!

Swoon! @Living.la.vida.fifi you have the most amazing collection and such an eye for the details! I love the bunny going Boing in T42 - I feel my resistance to this design wavering. And such an eye to find the Bles bunny! I bet you could swap tops for Orphee and Foret and they’d both look smashing. Amazing looks all of these!

Bunny clouds! This design has so many fun surprises @Redbirdhermes. Sending the same lovely wishes your way for the New Lunar Year.

Lovely gav @Karenska! Christine Henry is a good bunny source!

This is stunning and you look gorgeous @Ashanti_Rose -- I hope the concert was wonderful. Love Jazz at Lincoln Center.

Beautiful cw @Snausages...

All great @Living.la.vida.fifi -- so fun to find the bunny on Cuvee. I was happy to see your Orphee bunny too and your new Tea for Two is wonderful on you. Congratulations!

:lol: I remember this one well @xincinsin and @Redbirdhermes!

Very clever idea with the two gavs @xincinsin -- I almost used this strategy with Robe Legere for similar reasons-- thought two gavs might yield more flowers and less space... Your Pantheras are all beautiful. Nothing compares with Dallet's magnificent cats

I am on team Zenobie for this one @supermommy101 -- so beautiful, auspicious and festive with your lovely jewelry.

Beautiful @Naessi-- I always love your selections and I am your twin on that gorgeous cw of the charming Tea for Two!

You need to add bunny scarves to your Hunt List @Nomad! These are great examples...
Thank you so much, friends!

Reactions: Snausages
Status
Not open for further replies.