POST Your Balenciaga Finds - NO CHAT/COMMENTS

fashion-cult

Dec 4, 2006
Post Your Balenciaga Finds from around the web here!

You may NOT post your own items.

NO chat/comments.

Post ONLY the item info.​

for auction/resale items:
- post only the item name and link
- authenticate the item before posting

for store items, please include:
- the store name
- location, phone number
- items available
- prices
(or see http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...yle-numbers-prices-all-balenciaga-144151.html)

Off-topic chat, please go here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-bbag-chat-room.574367/page-501#post-35735038

CHAT about finds here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/chat-about-balenciaga-finds.1066415/

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping the recent sick Balenciaga ad campaign would flood the market with oldie collectables at fire sale prices, but no such luck. Looks like the people burning their proverbial Balenciaga bags in that thread aren't collectors in the first place.
I've noticed that Balenciaga isn't featured anymore in any of the brand specific parties on Poshmark. It used to be in at least one party a week.

Reactions: PikaboICU and Deco
Seller has raised the price. The more I thought of her wording, the more it turned me off.
"Authentic and please don’t not question it. Anyone who knows these bags knows this is authentic."
Being ordered not to question something automatically makes me question it. Now it's been authenticated here on TPF I'm sure it is authentic, but still don't like the seller attitude. 'Anyone who knows these bags...' seems to be playing to the bidder's ego. Just... not a seller I want to buy from, no matter how gorgeous the bag is. Another magenta will so up. And I'd rather an 05 than 07 anyway.
Yea it didn’t sound friendly at all. I asked about shipping cost and it wasn’t answered. Today I received a notification saying that the seller is asking me to make an offer

Reactions: JenJBS
This is at least the third week, and she isn't getting any bids. Maybe she's finally realizing she's overcharging.

We'd like to hope but..
Also eBay often puts the offer on listings automatically. I watched that bag just for grins and I got the automated eBay message: "Your seller is accepting offers" sometimes this comes as a surprise to the seller.. They have quite a bit of FB for selling though so...Shrugs

• Insightful
Reactions: JenJBS
We'd like to hope but..
Also eBay often puts the offer on listings automatically. I watched that bag just for grins and I got the automated eBay message: "Your seller is accepting offers" sometimes this comes as a surprise to the seller.. They have quite a bit of FB for selling though so...Shrugs
Just a note - for my ebay sales, ebay system allows me to add offer option and notifies all the “watchers” that i am accepting offers, and also they notify me from time to time (I believe when new watcher appears) that I have a right to offer a discount then for that item. Every now and then I find that I have the right to offer a discount to those who are watching , not all the time. Sometimes i use it and send offers if I really wish to sell the item at last, sometimes I do nothing and don’t offer a discount. But ebay would never do anything if I didn’t choose to do it. They are like Vestiaire but way less invasive (that is why I still like ebay for sales) - because they profit from my sales, even if I discount a bit , they continuously keep asking me to lower the prices. Probably she selected that option wanting to sell it, and offered a discount and an option for sending her the offers. Just my two cents.

I myself am on a hunt for a deep red clutch like rouge theatre or something similar, even grenate, and just returned to Fashionphile a beautiful one in rouge cardinal, not deep enough red for what I wanted….I am hoping not to find anything soon because I would rather sell at this moment and collect some funds for my daughter’s wishes . Grad students can’t afford a lot . Also she just does not like the stuff I have… pretty palettes from Bal or Hermes SLGs …. Her style is minimalist grey/smoke, simple no visible logo items ….. so my red Bal clutch costs exactly like the YSL card case she showed me as an example what she would buy one day if she had the money …. So I just returned my clutch and got her the card case. Such happiness when she saw it is really hard to describe ❤️

Nice explanation of those two sellers. I was somewhat surprised at how aggressively Vestiaire tries to pummel sellers into lowering prices. Ebay is much gentler.

So nice, being able to surprise your daughter with exactly what she wanted! Gift giving at its happiest! :flowers:

Reactions: Norm.Core
Nice explanation of those two sellers. I was somewhat surprised at how aggressively Vestiaire tries to pummel sellers into lowering prices. Ebay is much gentler.

So nice, being able to surprise your daughter with exactly what she wanted! Gift giving at its happiest! :flowers:
I use Vestiaire and Poshmark only for large bags (like baskets) and boots, because they provide a shipping label and once you ship with that they would refund you if the parcel is gone. With ebay , I can’t ever put the real price for shipping from Canada, no one would ever buy with that shipping. Vestiaire rips buyers off a lot because of their bogus authentication service and expensive DHL shipping, and customs duties which are huge (somehow most of my stuff goes to Italy ????) but at least for the seller - they send me a DHL (3 day shipping to anywhere ) label and I am worry free. With ebay I am so frightened until the buyer gets it, often I pay extra for express from my pocket, sometimes it is not worth it really.

What I found very strange is that YSL and Fendi (I have not explored more), have free 3 day DHL shipping from Italy to Canada (and free return label) with the cost of the item and only the tax which I would pay if the store were in Canada . I wish Bal has the same, I will explore. The new YSL card case in the original packing and beautiful box and all the bells and whistles of a luxury purchase, cost me less than similar used card case on eBay when I added shipping and customs duties I would pay. Yeeeee !

My problem with Bal is that I DO NOT like Demna’s designs (except for one graffiti clutch) and current politics of Bal, but am in LOVE with oldies like everyone here, that rules out the store purchase. I am having emends fun trying to find the right shape and the right color. I LOVE Sunday tote, bowler shape, and an envelope clutch if I could find in dramatic deep red, I would be happy. The search always brightens my day.

Just a note - for my ebay sales, ebay system allows me to add offer option and notifies all the “watchers” that i am accepting offers, and also they notify me from time to time (I believe when new watcher appears) that I have a right to offer a discount then for that item. Every now and then I find that I have the right to offer a discount to those who are watching , not all the time. Sometimes i use it and send offers if I really wish to sell the item at last, sometimes I do nothing and don’t offer a discount. But ebay would never do anything if I didn’t choose to do it. They are like Vestiaire but way less invasive (that is why I still like ebay for sales) - because they profit from my sales, even if I discount a bit , they continuously keep asking me to lower the prices. Probably she selected that option wanting to sell it, and offered a discount and an option for sending her the offers. Just my two cents.

I myself am on a hunt for a deep red clutch like rouge theatre or something similar, even grenate, and just returned to Fashionphile a beautiful one in rouge cardinal, not deep enough red for what I wanted….I am hoping not to find anything soon because I would rather sell at this moment and collect some funds for my daughter’s wishes . Grad students can’t afford a lot . Also she just does not like the stuff I have… pretty palettes from Bal or Hermes SLGs …. Her style is minimalist grey/smoke, simple no visible logo items ….. so my red Bal clutch costs exactly like the YSL card case she showed me as an example what she would buy one day if she had the money …. So I just returned my clutch and got her the card case. Such happiness when she saw it is really hard to describe ❤️

True.. VC is known for doing the discounts..
I don't mean eBay would add it after you have listed it without but many times "offer" is added when listing unless you opt out of it. It surprises newbies that didn't know offer was on their item but that seller isn't new so I'm sure they're aware it's there. I can't tell you how many complaints there have been on the eBay help forums about it.
eBay is good at not discounting your listings, I agree. :smile:

You're such a wonderful mom.. :love:

Reactions: whateve and reovi
I don't mean eBay would add it after you have listed it without but many times "offer" is added when listing unless you opt out of it. It surprises newbies that didn't know offer was on their item but that seller isn't new so I'm sure they're aware it's there. I can't tell you how many complaints there have been on the eBay help forums about it.

Oh yes, you are right, offer is a default !!! You are right, now I realize.
oh, she is such a great kid and modest and amazing, she is worth any effort ❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: reovi and PikaboICU

I had an item sell, then the buyer cancelled. When I relisted the item, without changing anything, it went up with offers enabled even though I hadn't had them enabled in the original listing. It is annoying and I'm glad I caught it early.

Wasn't someone here looking for an AG Day?

http://de.vestiairecollective.com/d...der-day-balenciaga-handtaschen-29943109.shtml

I had the seller down to 850 Euros, just fyi. Still a lot, but maybe worth it? She was being uncooperative though and won't accept direct shipping. She canceled the transaction after it went through and got really mad me, lol. I refuse to pay extra for VC's "authentication service" unless I really NEED this particular bag in my life :lol:. So, it's still up for grabs.

• Love
Reactions: PikaboICU