Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

Hi
I was wondering if anyone could help with the exact reference for this key fob.
I purchased it from the Hermes store on Sloane Street in London back in 2008 and unfortunately I misplaced the box when I moved.
A friend had bought it earlier and all I recall is that it is called a "d-clic" but I am not sure. I do recall that it was not available in the store and I placed an order after the SA looked it up in the catalogue (they had not heard of it either) and I received it within a month.
I don't even know if it is still available. Any help will be much appreciated!

View attachment 5694752

View attachment 5694753

I am also trying to find this cuff - I would be very grateful for any info on its name and if it is still ordinarily available for order:

View attachment 5694754

I have never seen this keyring before, but I know that sometimes certain stock is limited to specific stores, so that may be the case with this item. The bracelet is the Replay cuff from either 2017 or 2018 I believe. It is worth noting that the black portion of the cuff is plated with PVD, which is the same material they used to plate the hardware for the So Black collection.

Reactions: Kittentoes
I have never seen this keyring before, but I know that sometimes certain stock is limited to specific stores, so that may be the case with this item. The bracelet is the Replay cuff from either 2017 or 2018 I believe. It is worth noting that the black portion of the cuff is plated with PVD, which is the same material they used to plate the hardware for the So Black collection.
Thank you so much - seems to be an unknown piece - it caught my attention as I could not work out how to mount the key unto it. As you can see in the second photo it consists of two pieces which are joined together by the red thread.
So what one does is to hook one end into a key and run it through the thread and "rejoin" the two separate horseshoe shaped pieces by clicking them together into place again.
It is rather quirky which is why I am terrified of losing it and hope I can get another one.

Dear experts, I would greatly appreciate your assistance in verifying the color of this Trim bag. The listing states vert anis in chèvre mysore from 2004. The stamp of H within a square confirms the date. However, I have always believed that vert anis came with contrasting brown stitching. The exterior of this bag has tonal green stitching, although the stitching near the date stamp does appear somewhat brownish. Is this bag truly vert anis or could it be chartreuse? Is there anything from the listing photos that would indicate that the bag has been re-dyed? Thanks in advance! :flowers:

BED9116E-80C1-4B0D-B450-94D8FC904ECD.jpeg

Dear experts, I would greatly appreciate your assistance in verifying the color of this Trim bag. The listing states vert anis in chèvre mysore from 2004. The stamp of H within a square confirms the date. However, I have always believed that vert anis came with contrasting brown stitching. The exterior of this bag has tonal green stitching, although the stitching near the date stamp does appear somewhat brownish. Is this bag truly vert anis or could it be chartreuse? Is there anything from the listing photos that would indicate that the bag has been re-dyed? Thanks in advance! :flowers:

View attachment 5695624
It is Chartreuse. Black resin and cream stitching is Chartreuse, which was available in Chèvre. Stunning!

Thank you so much - seems to be an unknown piece - it caught my attention as I could not work out how to mount the key unto it. As you can see in the second photo it consists of two pieces which are joined together by the red thread.
So what one does is to hook one end into a key and run it through the thread and "rejoin" the two separate horseshoe shaped pieces by clicking them together into place again.
It is rather quirky which is why I am terrified of losing it and hope I can get another one.
I asked my SM about this mystery keyring, and he said he had seen it before but does not remember the name, unfortunately. However, he did suggest that you email Hermès customer service and attach the pictures of the item. From there, they should easily be able to identify the piece for you. Best of luck!

• Insightful
Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
I cannot see some of the details very well, but I believe Rouge Sellier would make sense given the relative newness of that colour. If you are looking on the Hermès website, the colour and/or colour code will likely be listed on the page
Unfortunately not listed bc I can’t see the actual listing or options but thank you so much! Expertise appreciated :smile:

• Love
Reactions: r luvs h