Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

What an absolute killer! Would be great to see more actions with faux leather this winter!

Irresistible. What a snow-melting look!

Thanks aporl!!! :heart:

Divine!!!!!

wow!! so fresh georgous!

Amazing love the silhouette and texture! on the skirt.

Thanks Poocoo!!! :smile:

More photo About black calf tournoi 120 knee boots, stilly . I really love your out with this boots. It’s so hot

Thanks ngoisaocodon!!!

You look so stunning and beautiful as always. The black and white standard of the dress, the black stockings, and the black Hot Chicks match perfectly. You are very elegant and charming, spreading out pure sensuality. Awesome outfit.

This casual look is beautiful, elegant, and classic. The leather leggings inside the stilettos knee boots put an amount of sensuality in your style. So gorgeous.

Thanks so much heelsmodels!!! :love:

Stunning love the look

Thanks Neil!!!

Another stunning outfit! Love how those faux leather leggings blend seamlessly with those sexy boots!

TDF Stilly!

Thanks chowlover!!!

Is it already spring? :hbeat:

I wish...:-s. I noticed I've been wearing a bit too much black lately which is typical in the winter months but I thought I'd mix in a few light colors for fun...

Stunning! One of my favourite SK!

Thanks aporl!!! These are an amazing pair...:love:

You look absolutely gorgeous, very elegant, and full of style. But... Is it warm enough there for you to keep your stunning legs uncovered?

Thanks heelsmodels!!! It's been a warm winter so far so my legs were fine. My hands usually feel the cold more than my legs and feet.

Another stunning outfit! Love how those faux leather leggings blend seamlessly with those sexy boots!

Thanks KC!!! I did this outfit by request as I usually wouldn't pair leather leggings and leather boots but it turned out better than I imagined. What do I know...:-s

Reactions: KCBootCamp
For Casual Friday, black jeans, a peplum blazer and my Platine/Black Glitter Floque/Suede Iriza 120's. By request as I normally wouldn't pair this fancy a shoe with a casual outfit. The glitter silver is much brighter in person...:smile:
View attachment 5697664View attachment 5697667View attachment 5697668View attachment 5697669View attachment 5697670View attachment 5697671View attachment 5697672View attachment 5697675View attachment 5697676View attachment 5697677View attachment 5697678View attachment 5697679
Spectacular! It may not be your go-to pumps for your normal casual outfit but it just looks so stunning! Did you enjoy it?
And would you like to share some other additional shots from other angle and close-ups?

Last edited:
Another stunner! Not sure how productive I'd be at work if someone wearing those boots was working near me! :smile:

Reactions: MsYvonne
Those definitely are work boots, because they look perfect on you, and you always must look perfect at work. That outfit is beautiful, classic, elegant, and perfect for work. Great choice.

For Casual Friday, black jeans, a peplum blazer and my Platine/Black Glitter Floque/Suede Iriza 120's. By request as I normally wouldn't pair this fancy a shoe with a casual outfit. The glitter silver is much brighter in person...:smile:
View attachment 5697664View attachment 5697667View attachment 5697668View attachment 5697669View attachment 5697670View attachment 5697671View attachment 5697672View attachment 5697675View attachment 5697676View attachment 5697677View attachment 5697678View attachment 5697679
Those high heels complete in perfection that casual outfit. You look very elegant and charming.