~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

Hello everyone.
I am new here and love to learn more and meet fellow enthusiasts.

Quick question: if you were to purchase a pre-loved Goyard bag that has personalization, can you get it removed and replaced with your new personalization (or get it removed altogether)? Is it possible? Will it damage the bag? Will it be noticeable?

Hello everyone.
I am new here and love to learn more and meet fellow enthusiasts.

Quick question: if you were to purchase a pre-loved Goyard bag that has personalization, can you get it removed and replaced with your new personalization (or get it removed altogether)? Is it possible? Will it damage the bag? Will it be noticeable?
I am pretty sure that anyone willing to remove the personalization would not guarantee no damage. I wouldn’t risk it.

Thanks.

I was more-so asking if that's a service Goyard would do, and if anyone had had any actual, specific experience with that.
I don't have the experience. But I know that in Europe, Goyard will only do the personalisation before they hand you the bag. Once the bag left the store, let's say the next day, they won't do the personalisation anymore.

I don't have the experience. But I know that in Europe, Goyard will only do the personalisation before they hand you the bag. Once the bag left the store, let's say the next day, they won't do the personalisation anymore.
I was given 2 months to bring my Criosere back for personalization... but I forgot lol

Removal? Not sure, I'd inquire in a boutique or email.

Just saw the limited edition release in the Khaki on Goyard’s website and IG. A reseller posted a mod of the Belvedere PM and Cap Vert. I love the classics and muted colors. Love this color! Anyone in the US get their hands on this yet?

9FD4CA55-042E-4D78-9446-477294F82400.png

EDC7B3B8-A85E-4152-A180-25B01F898C4A.png

Reactions: Winterbaby
Hello All, I’m new to Goyard and found this page and wanted to share my experience.

I just purchased an artois in the pm size in black with black handles- it was $2,190 (USD + tax) at the New York store location on January 16, 2023 (for price reference if anyone is interested). However, i noticed the “G” logo on my dust bag was a lot smaller than my older dust bags and it raised a concerned since I haven’t seen it before. Does anyone know if the dust bags has been updated/ change with your recent purchase?

I was trying to look online regarding the Artois bag to compare, but there isn’t a lot of information. Please let me know if anyone have any insight and share- it would be so helpful! Many Thanks!

Hello All, I’m new to Goyard and found this page and wanted to share my experience.

I just purchased an artois in the pm size in black with black handles- it was $2,190 (USD + tax) at the New York store location on January 16, 2023 (for price reference if anyone is interested). However, i noticed the “G” logo on my dust bag was a lot smaller than my older dust bags and it raised a concerned since I haven’t seen it before. Does anyone know if the dust bags has been updated/ change with your recent purchase?

I was trying to look online regarding the Artois bag to compare, but there isn’t a lot of information. Please let me know if anyone have any insight and share- it would be so helpful! Many Thanks!
Can you take a picture? My most recent purchase was in December.