Khaki Goyardine — 170th Anniversary Editions

Anyone know if there are other new colors coming out? From Goyard's IG posts, it looks like there might be more colors coming out. I love the khaki color but if more colors are coming, I'll wait.

Anyone know if there are other new colors coming out? From Goyard's IG posts, it looks like there might be more colors coming out. I love the khaki color but if more colors are coming, I'll wait.
My SA stated there will be additional releases throughout the year. I am hoping for additional Grege items!

Only possible additional new color I see from Goyard social media is the attached screen grab - maybe a tonal blue or grey??

1CB0D8C6-1B95-4E3E-B684-32976D75AD4D.jpeg

Last edited:
My SA stated there will be additional releases throughout the year. I am hoping for additional Grege items!

Only possible additional new color I see from Goyard social media is the attached screen grab - maybe a tonal blue or grey??

View attachment 5692678
I'm hoping for additional Grege items too (without the rabbit lol). I'm interested in the color from your screenshot. It looks like a dark bluish purple on my screen.

As part of its 170th anniversary celebration with a theme inspired by the forests of the Morvan, Goyard will launch a limited edition of pieces in a "Khaki" colorway. Per the Maison’s January 2023 announcement, the collection will include the Cap-Vert PM and the Belvédère PM. Each Khaki piece will feature a painted chevron marquage that will be slightly different on each piece made.

Please feel free to add further details, photos, and pricing information!

View attachment 5689211
You you mind letting us know if you received information this via email? I want to ensure I am on my boutique’s email list for future releases.

Last edited:
You you mind letting us know if you received information this via email? I want to ensure I am on my boutique’s email list for future releases.
Yes — my original post was a screenshot of the email that I received. You can subscribe to The Goyard Gazette emails through the link from the bottom of their webpage.

Reactions: cp415