The PANDORA thread

This happned yesterday, they are so light I barely feel them.Perfect for stacking with my watch.

View attachment 5651119
Oooo maybe you can help me. I got the Pavé bangle in Pandora rose. I got the size 3 (7.5”) and now I am wondering if I got it in too big of a size. I have a 6.25” wrist and I don’t like tight bracelets. Could you please tell me your wrist size and what size you got your silver Pavé bangle in? Thanks!

My right wrist is 16cm and they fit just fine.No movement and I barely feel them.Sometimes I even forget to take them off when I go to bed.

View attachment 5677551

View attachment 5677552

View attachment 5677553
Hello again! I had asked your wrist size in a previous post but I see here that your wrist measures 16xm, and that is also my wrist measurement. It looks like your silver Pavé bangle is not as loose fitting as mine is, and I have posted some photos of how my bangle looks on me. I got the largest size. I did try it on in the store before I bought it online but now I am thinking about sizing 7E958983-15FB-4649-AFC5-2FC83C5DE2FB.jpegdown. It is absolutely gorgeous and I would hate to send it back for an exchange! I will probably end up keeping it lol! B4A0AE99-9F15-4D1D-A45A-89F5D7D5ACFE.jpeg

Reactions: LizO...
Hello again! I had asked your wrist size in a previous post but I see here that your wrist measures 16xm, and that is also my wrist measurement. It looks like your silver Pavé bangle is not as loose fitting as mine is, and I have posted some photos of how my bangle looks on me. I got the largest size. I did try it on in the store before I bought it online but now I am thinking about sizing View attachment 5690459down. It is absolutely gorgeous and I would hate to send it back for an exchange! I will probably end up keeping it lol! View attachment 5690457
It is a bangle, so I think a loose fit is just fine.I really like it together with your JUC.:girlsigh:

Last edited:
Reactions: darkangel07760
I don't know if you've already figured out the best way to open the bracelet. My store manager showed me the trick. You have to press directly on the edge, just this one spot. I marked it with a red dot. Then it opens very easily.

View attachment 5691228

View attachment 5691229

View attachment 5691230
I am so glad you showed me this. I have been having a hard time trying to open my bangle! I had to keep it on in the shower today because I couldn’t unlock the clasp! I have to ask my husband lol but I will see if I can do it with these tips you gave me. Thank you!!!

Reactions: LizO...