Le Fab

MinnieFrost

Jul 21, 2006
I don't know where to post this exactly. And I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this. But I was wondering what the going rate is for a Black Le Fab that has been worn out twice? Purchased about 4 months back and in basically brand new condition.

If moderators feel this post is not allow do delete at will. But I will thank all answers in advance :smile:.

Thanks thats what I figured. Wasn't exactly planning to make money on the bag. Like any other luxurious item, most of the time when it comes to reselling there will be a big lost.

I personally wouldn't pay more than around $3400 for a used Le Fab, not matter used for how long, because any more and I'd rather buy a new one.

(Unless it's a discontinued or LE colour)

I don't know where to post this exactly. And I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this. But I was wondering what the going rate is for a Black Le Fab that has been worn out twice? Purchased about 4 months back and in basically brand new condition.

If moderators feel this post is not allow do delete at will. But I will thank all answers in advance :smile:.

Hi MinnieFrost!

You are not breaking any rules per se... but just a gentle reminder to all reading this thread that buying and selling on tPF is NOT permitted unless you have been approved for the Marketplaza. :yes: