Scarves ........Hermès Fall/Winter 2022 Scarves........

Les Ailes de Pegase in caramel. Pros: beautiful design, easy to combine, love the silk/cashmere 100cm much more than the wool blend. Cons: not a lot of contrast, this much money for a 100cm where it could go towards a GMCS. Talking myself out of it and ordered under strong influence of fomo.View attachment 5686618View attachment 5686619View attachment 5686619View attachment 5686620

View attachment 5686621View attachment 5686621

Oooh this looks like a very nice neutral though. Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: Nomad
Les Ailes de Pegase in caramel. Pros: beautiful design, easy to combine, love the silk/cashmere 100cm much more than the wool blend. Cons: not a lot of contrast, this much money for a 100cm where it could go towards a GMCS. Talking myself out of it and ordered under strong influence of fomo.View attachment 5686618View attachment 5686619View attachment 5686619View attachment 5686620

The pictures are very beautiful... and I share your observations about this design:smile: I ordered the blue CW (also FOMO:smile:)) and returned it right away. I was mezmerized to look at the scarf when it was flat (the pegas looks alive - incredible), but thought that it lacked contrast and ultimately was too small for me as I have a strong preference for 140:smile: Also, the cashmere appeared so paper thin as I had concens how it would wear with time... but it is a beautiful colorway!!!

Reactions: Julide and Maedi

Thank you so very much for your thoughts. As a neutral lover, I had this on my list but was on the fence because of the low contrast. I think you are right money spent on another design would be a better option. Tied this design in this colour is very muted, I feel too muted to see the brilliant details in this design. Thank you for all the modeling pictures.:flowers:

The pictures are very beautiful... and I share your observations about this design:smile: I ordered the blue CW (also FOMO:smile:)) and returned it right away. I was mezmerized to look at the scarf when it was flat (the pegas looks alive - incredible), but thought that it lacked contrast and ultimately was too small for me as I have a strong preference for 140:smile: Also, the cashmere appeared so paper thin as I had concens how it would wear with time... but it is a beautiful colorway!!!
You verbalized exactly how I feel. Thank you for your input which is so helpful.

Last edited:
Thank you so very much for your thoughts. As a neutral lover, I had this on my list but was on the fence because of the low contrast. I think you are right money spent on another design would be a better option. Tied this design in this colour is very muted, I feel too muted to see the brilliant details in this design. Thank you for all the modeling pictures.:flowers:
Thank you so much, Julide, for chiming in. Your opinion/thoughts as the neutral master were in the back of my head when I purchased and tried this on. The design is incredibly beautiful but doesn't come to full fruition in this format and coloration. Thanks for helping me decide.:smile:

Reactions: Julide
Question for you all.... I told my SA that I was interested in the Chorus Stellarum, in Gris Nacré / Anthracite / Vert. She said she would order it in. I've checked back a couple of times. The first time, she indicated that I could just buy it on line- I told her I would wait until it arrived in the store. The second time, she did not respond. So- I guess I'll be buying on line. The question- can I return it in the store if I don't like it? I've always purchased at the store so I can try on the scarf first. TIA!
I don’t think you can do a full blown return from online purchases at the store. My H store (Seattle/Bellevue) will provide an exchange or store credit.

Reactions: Maedi
My delivery has arrived! Just managed to get ahead of the price increase. I don’t usually buy anything this late in the season, but I think this may be my final H scarf, unless I see something elsewhere or Hermès reduce their prices next year (or I just can’t shake off the grip H scarves have on me :panic::panic::panic:).

Robe Légère: cw 05. BTW, I am finding it a little awkward to tie to show off the gorgeous flowers. Can anyone give me suggestions, please? Here it is in a very rough and ready asymmetric wrap before I removed the tag…

F4A32FA7-F010-425C-AA2C-E464EDB21864.jpeg

Agree. Intriguing design but IMO this does nothing for you. At that price send it back....

My delivery has arrived! Just managed to get ahead of the price increase. I don’t usually buy anything this late in the season, but I think this may be my final H scarf, unless I see something elsewhere or Hermès reduce their prices next year (or I just can’t shake off the grip H scarves have on me :panic::panic::panic:).

Robe Légère: cw 05. BTW, I am finding it a little awkward to tie to show off the gorgeous flowers. Can anyone give me suggestions, please? Here it is in a very rough and ready asymmetric wrap before I removed the tag…

View attachment 5687641
Beatuiful colorway Anne! I have been admiring this design, alas I thought it had too many "empty" spaces for my liking and thus chose to pass on it. I saw some ladies on the forum tieing it on a diagonal fold to show the most flowers and where the solid areas almost disappeared:smile: I am sure they will chime in! It is gorgeous on you - pink and mauve combo are very soft but classy at the same time!

Beatuiful colorway Anne! I have been admiring this design, alas I thought it had too many "empty" spaces for my liking and thus chose to pass on it. I saw some ladies on the forum tieing it on a diagonal fold to show the most flowers and where the solid areas almost disappeared:smile: I am sure they will chime in! It is gorgeous on you - pink and mauve combo are very soft but classy at the same time!
Thank you for your lovely and kind comment. Yes, I thought a diagonal fold would work. The empty space is what held me off from buying it earlier in the season, then I realised that I would really regret passing on by. And here we are!

View attachment 5687641
I saw @Cookiefiend post hers like this and it shows the flowers so well.

59CC7775-4FCF-4900-9AFE-FC141A821C95.jpeg

View attachment 5687641
You look so beautiful @HermesHope! This cw is lovely on you