Scarves ......Hermès Spring/Summer 2023 Scarves......

Updated list:

45cm Gavroche
Chevaloscope Neon (Elias Kafouros)
Faubourg Tropical Detail (Théo de Gueltzl & Octave Marsal)
Hermès Horse Club (Jin Kwon)
Lanternes, Ballons et Cocardes (Katie Scott)
Springs Remix (Philippe Ledoux)

55cm Bandana
Le Jardin de la Maharani (Annie Faivre)
Les Cles (Cathy Latham)

60cm Mousseline
Sangles en Zigzag Pois Rainbow (Virginie Jamin)

70cm Vintage Silk
Cheval Mascotte (Liz Stirling)
Confort en Automobile (Cathy Latham)
Jungle Love Stamped (Robert Dallet & Gianpaolo Pagni)
Les Anamorphoses (Phillipe Dumas)
Les Petits Papiers d'Hermes
Rendez-vous Galant (Ugo Bienvenu)

90cm Double Face Twill Silk
Alternateur (Pierre Péron)
Cheval Sirène (Alice Shirley)
Epaulettes de Gala
Le Jardin des Peintres (Annie Faivre)

90cm Twill Silk
Brides et Destin (Daiske Nomura)
Chevaloscope (Elias Kafouros)
Costume de Fête (Jan Bajtlik)
Do Re Boucles (Florence Manlik)
Le Carnaval de Animaux (Thibaut Huchard)
Legende Brodee (Pierre Marie)
Le Rêve de Julia (Julie Abadie)
Tea for Two (Jonathan Burton)
Tulipomanie (Aline Honoré)

90cm Forever Capsule
Astrologie (Francoise Faconnet)
Coaching (Julie Abadie)
Grand Apparat (Jacques Eudel)

90cm 100% Cashmere
Brides et Destin Esquisse (Daiske Nomura)
Index Palmarum (Katie Scott)

120cm
Jersey Encadre

140cm Chiffon Mousseline
Jungle Love Stamped (Robert Dallet & Gianpaolo Pagni)

140cm Twill Silk
Eleftheria (Elias Kafouros)
Flores des Este (Antonio Carrau)
Toucans de Paradis (Katie Scott)

Plissé Twill Silk
Eleftheria (Elias Kafouros)
Flores del Este (Antonio Carrau)
Toucans de Paradis (Katie Scott)

Twilly
Brides de Gala Appliqué Pique (Hugo Grygkar)
Bride des Gris Gris (Virginie Jamin)
Do Re Boucles (Florence Manlik)
En Liberté! (Carine Brancowitz)
Hermès Factory Suite (Baptiste Virot)
Les Murmures de la Forêt (Natsuno Hidaka)
Objets de Curiosite (Rosa Maria Unda Souki)
Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)

Twilly Twins
Pointelle Brides de Gala Appliqué Pique (Hugo Grygkar)
Pointelle En Liberté! (Carine Brancowitz)
Pointelle Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)

140cm CSGM
Hermès Horse Club (Jin Kwon)
La Promenade du Matin (Henri d'Origny)
Mon Premier Galop (Tong Ren)
Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)
Retour a La Nature (Théo de Gueltzl & Octave Marsal)

Plissé Cashmere/Silk
Mon Premier Galop (Tong Ren)

Giant Triangle (Cashmere/Silk)
Bal de Soie (Pierre Marie)
Brides et Destin (Daiske Nomura)
Cheval Vague (Gianpaolo Pagni)

Rectangle
Rubans d'Hermes (Gianpaolo Pagni)

Chevaloscope Capsule Collection
Pointelle Twilly
70cm Neon Pointelle

Broderie Anglais
70cm Brides de Gala
Twilly Do Re Boucles

Exceptionals
Do Re Boucles Embroidered Twilly Twins
Trousseau Ascot Muffler
Bouquets Sellier Embroidered Giant Triangle
45cm Sous le Charme d'Orphee Scarf
90cm Brides et Destin Embroidered Scarf
90cm Cloute Grand Tralala Medaillon Embroidered Scarf
140cm Index Palmarum Embroidered Scarf
Coaching Perle Poncho

Men's
Losange GM

Cheval Punk (Daiske Nomura)
Panoplie Equestre Imprimeur Fou (Virginie Jamin)

Rectangle
600 Chevaux Paper Jam (Jan Bajtlik)
Et Gris Gris (Virginie Jamin)
Puzzle Vegetal (Anne-Margot Ramstein)

Muffler
Caducee Flamboyant Muffler
H en Block Muffler
H Summerblock Muffler
Imprimé Pirouette Muffler
Lucky Muffler
Patch Rocabar Muffler
Pirouette au Galop Muffler
Sea, Surf, and Fun Muffler

65cm Cotton/Silk
Ex-Libris en Mosaique
Surfing Fan (Denis Osadebe)

100cm Cashmere/Silk
Ferry Tales (Elias Kafouros)
Chevaux de La Collection (Alexandre Benjamin Navet)
Robocabar (Viktor Hachmang)

I am kind of over the moon with this happy vibrant shawl! It arrived today as a charge/send from Dallas (always risky when you haven't actually seen it IRL) with thanks to @Snausages for the alert. But I was looking for a bright summer cashmere and I love this artist's work-- and the casual beach vibe. It did not disappoint. Definitely has this seasons colors (cyclamen, bleu azure, orange)! With apologies for a gray sweater and the wrong lipstick-- here are some quick try-on shots of Rayures d'Ete (01). Some corners and a bias fold...
View attachment 5687610View attachment 5687611View attachment 5687614View attachment 5687613
Absolutely gorgeous!!!

• Love
Reactions: Setty and Nomad
Hello does anyone has this or have seen this model? I am really thinking of getting this but I can’t visit the boutique anytime soon to try on. I love how the color look like from the website-that lean to orange color, however, color says vermillon. Isn’t vermillon is in the reddish shade? TIA

View attachment 5687698
Based on another 2023 Vermillion scarf I recently purchased my guess is that this will lean heavily toward Orange.…..imo very much like Hermes capucine.

I definitely do this (ahem...On the Beach x 4), and am currently in the process of narrowing down multiples of Le Carnaval des Animaux. Will be spamming many more pics here over the next few days!

Looks fantastic on you and we're twins on this one! My absolute fav colorway of them all - it's a perfect combo for me of design, colors and that hem :faint:

View attachment 5681640
View attachment 5681642

This one is also a keeper for me...:love:

View attachment 5681643View attachment 5681645

And finally, the first one going back: the green cw 08. Lovely but some of the colors are a bit too bold for me.

View attachment 5681646
View attachment 5681647View attachment 5681648
View attachment 5681649

I ordered the exact same three colorways of Le Carnaval des Animaux that you did @cali_to_ny, right after Christmas, and they finally arrived today! I won’t post more mod shots as you have done it so expertly. I am definitely keeping the rose pâle/vert/Jaune 08 (the one with the green hem) and the azur/turquoise clair/vert 03 which is sublime. The bleu jean/vert/beige 09 is the one I thought I would like best when I ordered it, but now that they’ve arrived, it’s the other two I like best, but I still love 09! And I really like this design with so much going on with all the whimsical animals. Not sure if I should acquiesce to a trifecta in this design, like I did with Chorus Stellarum or if I should say a sad goodby to 09 and send it back.

DA594039-0883-4FF1-8915-4D2C519FC639.jpeg

Your beautiful custome de fete 06. Your know showcase its beauty so well!!! Just realized I forgot to include the pic in my previous post.
Congratulations @supermommy101 -- I am so happy we are twins! I really think this is such a wonderful scarf design and this cw is so dreamy... The four ties I showed are: a version of "Angel Wings," Criss-Cross slide, Chemisier knot with one tail pulled lower and the fourth one is just a double wrap with tails passed through the scarf ring-- the only trick here is to bring one tail under the part you loop around your neck. A good knot to emphasize the center while still showing some border would be the "Vertical Chain d'Ancre Knot". You can find tutorials for that and others on the how-to thread! Here is the link: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-how-to-guide-for-scarves-no-chatter.189943/page-13

I ordered the exact same three colorways of Le Carnaval des Animaux that you did @cali_to_ny, right after Christmas, and they finally arrived today! I won’t post more mod shots as you have done it so expertly. I am definitely keeping the rose pâle/vert/Jaune 08 (the one with the green hem) and the azur/turquoise clair/vert 03 which is sublime. The bleu jean/vert/beige 09 is the one I thought I would like best when I ordered it, but now that they’ve arrived, it’s the other two I like best, but I still love 09! And I really like this design with so much going on with all the whimsical animals. Not sure if I should acquiesce to a trifecta in this design, like I did with Chorus Stellarum or if I should say a sad goodby to 09 and send it back.

View attachment 5687865
Cruel dilemma... (same here but not ordered yet...) I' m a coward

I am kind of over the moon with this happy vibrant shawl! It arrived today as a charge/send from Dallas (always risky when you haven't actually seen it IRL) with thanks to @Snausages for the alert. But I was looking for a bright summer cashmere and I love this artist's work-- and the casual beach vibe. It did not disappoint. Definitely has this seasons colors (cyclamen, bleu azure, orange)! With apologies for a gray sweater and the wrong lipstick-- here are some quick try-on shots of Rayures d'Ete (01). Some corners and a bias fold...
View attachment 5687610View attachment 5687611View attachment 5687614View attachment 5687613
I love this on you! I can’t believe it’s only 1 cw, what a gorgeous shawl. I like his work too - it always reminds me I’d rather be at the beach. Enjoy this beauty :flowers:

Congratulations @supermommy101 -- I am so happy we are twins! I really think this is such a wonderful scarf design and this cw is so dreamy... The four ties I showed are: a version of "Angel Wings," Criss-Cross slide, Chemisier knot with one tail pulled lower and the fourth one is just a double wrap with tails passed through the scarf ring-- the only trick here is to bring one tail under the part you loop around your neck. A good knot to emphasize the center while still showing some border would be the "Vertical Chain d'Ancre Knot". You can find tutorials for that and others on the how-to thread! Here is the link: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-how-to-guide-for-scarves-no-chatter.189943/page-13
Thank you so much for the information. I am excited to try them!!!

Hi everyone, need your help on this.
I just received Chevaloscope 04 (Nacre/vert/muticolore). I love yellow and love the yellow border, but I am unsure about the nacre bass colour of the scarf. I find it somehow unattractive.. if only it was white…

I took some foto’s with different tops. What do you guys think?

View attachment 5688273View attachment 5688274View attachment 5688275View attachment 5688276View attachment 5688277View attachment 5688278View attachment 5688279
I think it blends in too much with the tops you are wearing. Maybe try darker or brighter color tops with it. I also am a believer in trust your first instinct. If you don’t love it, try a different color way. Just my opinion!