New Boheme bag

Does anyone know the waitlist situation for this bag currently? I’m visiting my mum in a few weeks and she lives near a boutique and I’d love to pick one of these up in person!
you can "preorder" one and hold it for in store pick up to pick it up in person. but it probably wont be in stock in most stores for purchase especially around the holiday

Reactions: blingthings
Thanks I will do that! Hoping you get yours soon ❤️
I actually got the call the day after I replied to your comment lol! The sf location told me they shut down the waitlist so no one can order any Bohemes right now as they are preparing for the holidays. They’re hoping to have some stock available in store for purchase by the holidays. (:

I don’t think they had a waitlist at the Paris store last month. I was fortunate to have a morning appointment when they just got a new shipment of Boheme bags, although they were still pretty limited, and I had a choice of a few colors. The SA informed me they were out of stock for awhile. Hopefully more bags will be available and I strongly suggest making a morning appointment to avoid the line and get the best availability if they have any new shipments.

Reactions: c18027
The SF store happened to have a navy boheme when I contacted them last week and just received it. Took it out today and I absolutely love it. I don’t own any Goyard bags so wasn’t sure what to expect. I thought it was a bit flimsy at first but the structure is perfect even without the insert ( I just ordered the samorga insert for this style which was just released recently). Very light to wear and I love the handle thickness - it stays on my shoulder very well. Here’s a picture with wallet /phone inside.

181932A9-32FF-4CCD-BFEF-98E5EC9FC796.jpeg

I’ve been thinking about a Boheme in a fun color…any updates from those who have been carrying theirs for a few months? Still loving it?

I've had mine since September as well and it's been perfection.
I've traveled internationally and domestically since and it's a really great go-to bag.
Carries plenty when you need it but also packs flat which is brilliant.
I love that it jazzes up an outfit but still has a casualness to it that doesn't feel too stiff or formal.

Couldn't recommend it enough!
Hope you get your hands on one! :girlsigh:

Hi everyone! I got my new Boheme last week in Paris. They only had two colors left—the yellow and white. I made quick decision and opted for the white. I was a little hesitant, but the sales associate told me that they could be worn regardless of the season and matches everything. What are your thoughts? What do you all wear your white Goyard bags with? Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful bag but I haven’t owned a white bag in forever :smile:

1A995850-B007-46B7-8530-E8A2945730BA.jpeg

White is my favorite Goyardine canvas color! Agree it can be worn your round. I have two white Goyard bags and am contemplating a third.

Your bag is gorgeous, enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: viciel