Fendi Fellas

I bought it one day after their increase in Europe it was +500 euros
That's a steep price increase. The price was originally $4900 CAD when it was first introduced, then up to $5200, and then $5300 by February. Then, it went up $500 CAD to the current $5800 at some point, perhaps right before you got yours.

At the current price, it is quite high for such a small bag.

Silver Fendi x Porter Baguette. I must say that I’m getting a lot of use out of this bag. It’s quite practical and being nylon it’s durable for Vancouver weather.

View attachment 4575655
Was wondering if you and @Prada Prince are still enjoying your Porter nylon Baguettes. I want the black reissue one and wanted to see how it is wearing. Does the lack of structure make the bag very saggy, especially when it is carried by the top handle? Do creases from sagging stay on the nylon?

Thanks in advance!

Was wondering if you and @Prada Prince are still enjoying your Porter nylon Baguettes. I want the black reissue one and wanted to see how it is wearing. Does the lack of structure make the bag very saggy, especially when it is carried by the top handle? Do creases from sagging stay on the nylon?

Thanks in advance!
I absolutely love mine! I think it’s more unique than the standard baguettes. The nylon is hardy, and works well if you’re travelling with multiple bags, as it is easily packable. The multiple configurations also makes it an incredibly versatile proposition. I used it as a bumbag when I was flying - to ensure my passport and travel documents were always in close proximity to me throughout the flight.

I tend to arrange the items in my baguette to try to ensure the rigidity of the base - using an umbrella for example. I don’t generally carry the bag by the top handle, so it’s never really come up as an issue.

I hope that helps!

• Thanks
Reactions: averagejoe
I absolutely love mine! I think it’s more unique than the standard baguettes. The nylon is hardy, and works well if you’re travelling with multiple bags, as it is easily packable. The multiple configurations also makes it an incredibly versatile proposition. I used it as a bumbag when I was flying - to ensure my passport and travel documents were always in close proximity to me throughout the flight.

I tend to arrange the items in my baguette to try to ensure the rigidity of the base - using an umbrella for example. I don’t generally carry the bag by the top handle, so it’s never really come up as an issue.

I hope that helps!
Thanks! I think carrying it by the top handle is when the bag curves the most. Thankfully it doesn't rain as often in Toronto, so I don't carry an umbrella.

I actually like the look of the nylon Baguette. It makes the Baguette more sporty in this size. As you said, it is more unique. I love the larger canvas Baguette that I have, but it looks a bit more polished and a bit unusual when it starts to slouch because it curves the bag outward. The design of the canvas flap with the leather lining looks like it isn't meant to slouch, although there is no structure in it to prevent it.

Reactions: Prada Prince
Thanks! I think carrying it by the top handle is when the bag curves the most. Thankfully it doesn't rain as often in Toronto, so I don't carry an umbrella.

I actually like the look of the nylon Baguette. It makes the Baguette more sporty in this size. As you said, it is more unique. I love the larger canvas Baguette that I have, but it looks a bit more polished and a bit unusual when it starts to slouch because it curves the bag outward. The design of the canvas flap with the leather lining looks like it isn't meant to slouch, although there is no structure in it to prevent it.
Good luck with your decision!

• Thanks
Finally got my Porter nylon Baguette! Thanks for your help with my decision, @Prada Prince . Wish I got it when it was over $1200 CAD less in 2019, but oh well. I do prefer the silver hardware on this black version, though.

My SA said that there is a price increase coming on Jan 10, but if it's like my luck at Dior, the pieces I buy are usually the ones that don't get the price increase. Still, better to be safe than sorry, which is why I got it now.

IMG-8062.jpg

IMG-8063.jpg

IMG-8066.jpg

IMG-8067.jpg

Finally got my Porter nylon Baguette! Thanks for your help with my decision, @Prada Prince . Wish I got it when it was over $1200 CAD less in 2019, but oh well. I do prefer the silver hardware on this black version, though.

My SA said that there is a price increase coming on Jan 10, but if it's like my luck at Dior, the pieces I buy are usually the ones that don't get the price increase. Still, better to be safe than sorry, which is why I got it now.

View attachment 5686593

View attachment 5686594

View attachment 5686595

View attachment 5686596
Congratulations! We’re Bag Buddies again! Haha! ;)

• Love