SA Request Thread

Hello! I’ll be heading to Singapore at the end of the month and I’m hoping to visit the Goyard boutique there. Does anyone here have experience shopping there and a SA to recommend? I’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Hello! I’ll be heading to Singapore at the end of the month and I’m hoping to visit the Goyard boutique there. Does anyone here have experience shopping there and a SA to recommend? I’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Hello! The Takashimaya boutique had very limited stock back in July. I was hunting for a Boheme hobo or Matignon PM wallet, but they had nothing. I’ve been to the boutique pre-COVID, and inventory was pretty good. The manager Angeline is so very sweet!!!

Hi! I was also at the Takashimaya boutique in late September and my SA's name is Joey, I believe. She was great, very helpful. I did have the same experience as the previous poster, that they only had a limited inventory of items. I came in wanting to get a Saint Louis, but walked out with a Hardy instead (the SA convinced me to get it -- that was all they had). I didn't regret it though!

Reactions: monkeechu
Hi! I am looking for an SA to order a white st Louis pm for easter! My neimans SA who I usually order from said his Bergdorfs contact is out of stock! I have never had problems before getting Goyard bags, but I guess they are quite popular now! If anyone wants to help I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!