Gifts for your Hermes SA

pr1nc355

Orange Pyramid
O.G.
May 24, 2006
I know we already talked about this, but I need input again. My SA has been particularly wonderful to me lately (she's totally understanding and has given me a lot of perks and breaks, too), and I really want to give her and her coworkers something. If I remember correctly, can H SAs get food for presents w/o breaking policy? I was thinking of chocolates or something along those lines, definitely not something extravagant.

I usually find a hand written note covers most thank yous but if you really want to do something extra then chocolates would be nice and is acceptable under H policy :smile:

My SA always bends over backwards for me and is soo nice (esp. compared to other designers i have shopped at) Last time he went above and beyond, i bought some handmade chocolates (enough for the whole team.) He appreciated it and it was welcomed by the whole team, I am known by most the staff there now and haven't spent huge dollars ............... yet.

I would hand write a note as well, but if you really feel you should get her something, I would think chocolates are probably OK without violating policy. Or even flowers, since there are lovely fresh flowers on the selling floor but the back rooms/employee locker and break areas are really quite barren & industrial.
To be entirely sure, though, you might discreetly inquire about policies with a different SA beforehand.

I´m really puzzled as to why in the world they cannot be given just about anything you want to give them? Does someone know the H-explanation?