Fendi price increase thread *please include location*

Not sure where you are located (if your profile is up to date it is Europe) but there just was a price increase in Europe back in October
It’s interesting because Swiss and French prices remained the same for First, Baguette, Peekaboo, Nanos and the rtw I was looking at, except for Wrappys, they increased about a week ago from CHF 190 to 210. What country did you mean by “Europe”?

It’s interesting because Swiss and French prices remained the same for First, Baguette, Peekaboo, Nanos and the rtw I was looking at, except for Wrappys, they increased about a week ago from CHF 190 to 210. What country did you mean by “Europe”?
That is interesting indeed. I was referring to Central Europe and would assume equally across all € countries as fashion houses hardly ever increase prices in select countries across the € zone (with Dior being an exception in the past). Increases were on Peekaboos only and ranged from 100-400€ depending on model and material.

Edit: just checked the French website and prices are up equally to the increase in October (e.g. Petite Peekaboo from 3200€ to 3400€).

That is interesting indeed. I was referring to Central Europe and would assume equally across all € countries as fashion houses hardly ever increase prices in select countries across the € zone (with Dior being an exception in the past). Increases were on Peekaboos only and ranged from 100-400€ depending on model and material.

Edit: just checked the French website and prices are up equally to the increase in October (e.g. Petite Peekaboo from 3200€ to 3400€).
Thanks for the info about the peekaboo, the mini model I was looking at in Paris indeed went from 3600 to 3800 Eur. The First has remained the same. It differs by currencies of the European countries too. Btw “Central Europe” is not a country, just a general region spanning several different nations, e.g. Switzerland (CHF) and France (EUR), so that might have been part of the confusion?

Thanks for the info about the peekaboo, the mini model I was looking at in Paris indeed went from 3600 to 3800 Eur. The First has remained the same. It differs by currencies of the European countries too. Btw “Central Europe” is not a country, just a general region spanning several different nations, e.g. Switzerland (CHF) and France (EUR), so that might have been part of the confusion?
I was referring to the country I am located in which is located in Central Europe. Sorry if that had not been clear. And yes, as noted earlier the increase was on Peekaboos only. You mentioned French prices did not increase which is why I checked again for you. Either way, I do not expect another price increase on Peekaboos.

Reactions: south-of-france