I need expert help to find the B.Work bag .....

tanianb

Aug 3, 2007
I am in love with the Balenciaga Work bag in an off white color.(its the one Cameron Diaz is holding in a picture in this forum?) does anyone know if I can get this or am I way too late???...we are going to Hawaii in two weeks and would love advice on how or where I might find one.....Or basically should I not even try....:crybaby:

It's a Natural Giant Work she's been carried from S/S07 pre-collection. Not off-white, unless there's another Work she carries? I believe a while ago there was one on eBay, so don't give up! Good Luck :drool:
I am in love with the Balenciaga Work bag in an off white color.(its the one Cameron Diaz is holding in a picture in this forum?) does anyone know if I can get this or am I way too late???...we are going to Hawaii in two weeks and would love advice on how or where I might find one.....Or basically should I not even try....:crybaby:

Did it have gold hardware? I don't think it was a work bag... I believe it was a Giant Brief. I could be wrong. I saw it in one of my Magazines.. lol.

Did it have gold hardware? I don't think it was a work bag... I believe it was a Giant Brief. I could be wrong. I saw it in one of my Magazines.. lol.

it was definitely a work bag!! i think there was one on ebay last week and it sold for 1695.

Attachments

• cameron-diaz-balenciaga-work.jpg
    cameron-diaz-balenciaga-work.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 39