The Twilly and Hermes Handles

I think hermes should have twilly tying classes. I started my journey after they stopped giving out scarf books though got a number of the cards. It takes me a lot of video watching to figure out how people do those amazing bows.
Thank goodness for videos! I wanted to tie a bow at the bottom right handle of my B, and I watched one video so many times as that last step was a doozy. I finally got it, it was like being in grade school again learning a new skill :P
I would totally pay for a Twilly class lol! I am also very thankful there are videos out there to demo different ways to tie the Twilly. I've bookmarked those I like because I am more than positive I'll need to revisit them again :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: cad33 and DrTr
My pleasure! And thank you for the compliment. I actually like the length of the mitzah and might add another one to my wishlist at Dior :biggrin:
I was so enabled by your Mitzah I bought 2 - the black zodiac pixel (saving for Christmas) and will practice tying a bow like yours on my B and will post the end result. Wanted a black and white one, with some small pops of color. Still love how yours looks on your 24/24!

E83A77F2-37DF-446B-8EA2-0C654B56E1FE.jpeg

I loved catching up on this thread and admiring all your H bag/twilly combinations. I took some notes on color combinations!

In general, I just kept my twilly on my handles (I am terrible at doing them, so once my SA does it for me, they tend to stay on…). Now I will take them off if I am storing them. I didn’t know it could ruin your handles…

Hiiii! I really didn’t think I’d be a twilly person but I think my bag can use a little pop. I saw a twilly on someone’s gray B on here and can’t remember who’s pic it was (sorry for using your photo without crediting you!). What’s the twilly on the B called in the 2nd pic called? Any other suggestions on which would go best? I’d definitely prefer a lighter back ground like cream.

The color of mine (first pic)is eucalyptus. It definitely leans green, brown and gray depending on the lighting!

E79BD201-A9F8-497F-8006-7E1AE7AD9778.jpeg

13749978-FB66-4E43-AED7-0EE6F75628BE.png

• Love
Reactions: Hermezzy and LOA
Hiiii! I really didn’t think I’d be a twilly person but I think my bag can use a little pop. I saw a twilly on someone’s gray B on here and can’t remember who’s pic it was (sorry for using your photo without crediting you!). What’s the twilly on the B called in the 2nd pic called? Any other suggestions on which would go best? I’d definitely prefer a lighter back ground like cream.

The color of mine (first pic)is eucalyptus. It definitely leans green, brown and gray depending on the lighting!

View attachment 5689058

View attachment 5689061
This twilly is a special one: https://www.hermes.com/us/en/product/garde-robe-pop-twilly-H063896Sv04/

I love the color of your B!

• Love
Reactions: jimmyshoogirl