Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Here's what mine looks like. Been contemplating if I'll add an ecrou but my SA said the design is bit uncomfortable and too manly for me. My size is 16 for love and 15 for the rest.

View attachment 5676766
I wanted the Ecrou until I tried it on, it wasn’t right for me at all, I still love it on others so much! Try it on, don’t listen to SA about it, you may love it!

Thank you very much for sharing the photos of your combo!! It's super helpful to see it in RL. Both bracelets look amazing on your wrist:loveeyes:really great combo!
Please do post pictures of your newest stack after Christmas! Is your JUC bracelet the same size as your love bracelet?
Thanks, will do! The loves are 17 and the JUC is 16. Let us know what you decide!

Reactions: Maria333
I wanted the Ecrou until I tried it on, it wasn’t right for me at all, I still love it on others so much! Try it on, don’t listen to SA about it, you may love it!
Thank you! I will for sure try it on. I don't see much reviews on it in YouTube from a female content creator so I have the impression it's probably more designated towards men. I saw it on the store but wasn't really interested due to it.

Thank you for sharing! Beautiful stack :heart: I love how Clash looks next to Love with gemstones, never seen this combo!
I am more into colored stones than diamonds especially for daily wear. I think the plain clash gives a little bit of edgy vibe. I tried it with diamonds aside from the price I don't like the way it looks. Reminds me of a caterpillar and it's also way too dressy. Like a tennis bracelet from the old days.

SmartSelect_20220815-114632_YouCam Perfect.jpg

Thank you! I will for sure try it on. I don't see much reviews on it in YouTube from a female content creator so I have the impression it's probably more designated towards men. I saw it on the store but wasn't really interested due to it.

I didn't find it masculine at all, I just experienced loving it on others and not being moved by it on my own wrist. I was disappointed and surprised lol, it was on my wishlist for a while!

I am more into colored stones than diamonds especially for daily wear. I think the plain clash gives a little bit of edgy vibe. I tried it with diamonds aside from the price I don't like the way it looks. Reminds me of a caterpillar and it's also way too dressy. Like a tennis bracelet from the old days.

View attachment 5679147
Agree! I love the regular clash, to my liking it's much more beautiful than the diamond version.