Dooney FLORENTINE Clubhouse!!

Well my bag in chestnut came today. Heavily pebbled and not packaged with any padding at all….Loose in a big box. More pebbled than the returns I sent to QVC. Pebbled Florentine seems thicker than the QVC Florentine so I’ll keep it. Puzzled at the lack of care in packaging, but since I’ve bought and sold this bag a few times. I’m keeping her. LOL

Reactions: chipchoc
Well my bag in chestnut came today. Heavily pebbled and not packaged with any padding at all….Loose in a big box. More pebbled than the returns I sent to QVC. Pebbled Florentine seems thicker than the QVC Florentine so I’ll keep it. Puzzled at the lack of care in packaging, but since I’ve bought and sold this bag a few times. I’m keeping her. LOL
PF: enjoy your handbag. Pebbled Flo leather wears very well and you can enjoy it
without stressing over every little mark. As for the packaging.... I've never gotten any
bags from Dooney or ILD that had any padding in the box. Bags are in a plastic bag and
tossed in the box.... which is sometimes much too big and sometimes too small. Good thing Dooney bags can stand up to a rough trip.

Reactions: chipchoc
Florentine collectors.... get thee to I Love Dooney

Saturday Nov 26

Really good CYBERMONDAY sales,
including pebbled leather and Florentine styles,
also croco and ostrich embossed.
All different sizes and styles at some very tempting prices.
Also check out doorbusters in menu.
Remember free shipping has a minimum order.

I caved.... 1 Flo domed satchel and 2 pebbled leather Trina satchels.
Didn't need a thing. Couldn't resist Flo satchel in teal.... price good,
based on current retail, but I wish it had been lower.
I'm still considering 1 more Flo and the Cameron in croco embossed.
Some of pebbled leather bags are well below $100 for full size
handbags.... remember the Sara and the Trina? Great styles.

• Thanks
Reactions: RuedeNesle
Great deals on pebble leather! Luckily I can resist it. Teal tho! I am intrigued
A few years ago, the Flo domed satchel would have been right for you, I think.
But, you've been buying smaller bags, so check the dimensions before you
fall in love. They've done this style in pebbled leather and ostrich (I have both),
so I know it's big (and probably too heavy, also). But.... how can I resist teal Flo!

The small Flo Logan in Ecru is also temping. And there are other colors.
I have several of the small Flo Logan.... it's a medium sized bag and not heavy.
And the Cybermonday price is very good.

Yes I have 4 small flo satchels I just look at lovingly in my closet. LOL. I prefer the micro size for everyday but every once and awhile it’s nice to pull out the small flo on occasion or special events. They are such a statement bag, just too big for me.