Shearling!!!!!!!!

Weird how the shearling quality varies so much… the beige one has a lovely pile while the black one almost looks matted and dried out. :huh:
I thought so too, though it's hard to tell without feeling for myself. Maybe it's because the dye had to be so much heavier for the black, and the beige less so because it was closer to that sheep's natural wool color?

Have you had a chance to use yours? Curious if there is pilling - that's the only thing keeping me on the fence.
Yes! No pilling at all and my husband was rubbing the fur (given how soft it is) and even laying his head on it (to be funny). I live in the NE/Midwest where it's cold and so far, the bag has stood up against weather, rubbing against my coat, and being tossed in the back of a car. I've worn it about 4 times so far and it looks like new. It's very well made.

coach shearlng.png

Yes! No pilling at all and my husband was rubbing the fur (given how soft it is) and even laying his head on it (to be funny). I live in the NE/Midwest where it's cold and so far, the bag has stood up against weather, rubbing against my coat, and being tossed in the back of a car. I've worn it about 4 times so far and it looks like new. It's very well made.

View attachment 5674754

Thank you! It's definitely on my list to get soon.

Thank you! It's definitely on my list to get soon.
I honestly am so impressed with Coach quality lately, and I buy across the board when it comes to designer and contemporary brands. It's funny as for the first time since the early 2000s, I think I have more Coach bags than anything else. I'm tempted to get the reissued Demi Signature bag as it is one I carried in college!

handbags 2.jpghandbags 1.jpg

I honestly am so impressed with Coach quality lately, and I buy across the board when it comes to designer and contemporary brands. It's funny as for the first time since the early 2000s, I think I have more Coach bags than anything else. I'm tempted to get the reissued Demi Signature bag as it is one I carried in college!

View attachment 5674759View attachment 5674760

Beautiful collection! I just got my shearling Madison for Christmas. Soooo well made and gorgeous in person! I am also tempted by that sport red wyn crossbody. :smile:

Reactions: Fashion412
The pillow madison 18 in sangria shearling is available at coach outlet for $198 if anybody is interested. Good price but a small bag. I think the beige color is much nicer though.
Screenshot_20230312_091658_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: LVoe4DB