YSL TPF Members on summer vacation???

espanv

NV Girl
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I usually post in Louis Vuitton or Balenciaga, but lately I've been in love with YSL handbags...however, it seems like this isn't a very popular thread anymore. Has LV taken all of our people away???? Just wondering if I am the only one thinking this? :crybaby:

Well I am fairly new to the forum - I signed up a long time ago but just started posting this weekend. I've been fully obsessing over YSLs lately so this is the board for me! I have two bags coming to me this week :yahoo:

I just bought my first YSL bag this weekend - a small muse -- and now am looking for more info on the brand as I'm new to it! Love the thread with the stars and their bags...

Awww, I think it's natural this time of year to be quieter than normal. It's the dead of August, after all, and many people are on vacation. :beach: The YSL subforum seemed to be hopping in July, when a bunch of us bought new bags and posted threads!

But I do agree that, in general, YSL is an outstanding brand that's somewhat underappreciated here by many tPF members. Their loss, I think, and they're welcome to come check out the subforum any time! :yes:

I am pretty new to YSL too, having bought my very first YSL – a pair of shoes on July 1. I’ve fallen hard and fast for this brand and now wondered why didn’t I take note of this brand earlier. I’ve since gotten more shoes (one of the more comfortable shoes I’ve own) and move on to bags as well (of course). YSL designs are classic, edgy and chic all at the same time.

Totally agree YSL is an outstanding brand that is under appreciated. But I’m ok with that as I like understated bags which are not found on every second person you meet on the street. Would love to see more YSL bags and shoes posted though.

Being underappreciated is one of the things I like about YSL. At least here, it isn't wildly popular. People who know the brand know what you're carrying, but to most, it's just a high quality leather bag. I love them. So classic, understated and beautiful.

I think that ysl is not as popular as some of the other brands, which may be the reason for the lack of posts. However, it may be a good thing because I wouldn't want ysl to hike up their prices a la chanel.