Scarves Scarf Ring Thread

People seem to introduce scarf ring questions on many threads. I have renamed this thread in the hope that all those questions, answers, new acquisitions and chat about scarf rings can go here.

Scarf ring wanters and wearers please feel free to contribute.

This notice will only be stacked temporarily

Has anyone been using the Trio with their 90 Carré regularly and can comment if it tends to slide off?
Has anyone been using the Trio with their 90 Carré regularly and can comment if it tends to slide off?
good evening, I have a trio ring, and yes it slips off the scarf))) but I tie it under the ring and everything is fine

Reactions: CrackBerryCream
Buying a scarf ring as a gift for someone who wants to try using them to elevate her scarf wearing skills. For the experienced scarf fashionistas out there, would you recommend the Regate (simple ring) or the Trio? Thanks!

Screenshot_20221213_084543_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221213_084528_Chrome.jpg

If you want to avoid slipping with a Regate, just put one end of the scarf from right to left and the other end from left to right. The 90s have enough fabric to stay put then.

I have a ton of scarf rings because I am totally knot challenged. One of my faves is the Bolduc, which is square instead of round like the Regatte. It looks like a piece of Hermes ribbon, which I really like. I have a small Trio for 90s and a larger one for 140s, but must confess that I haven’t worn either yet!

I have and use both....love them! I have not had any trouble with slippage and makes throwing on a scarf for work as I am RUNNING out the door to catch a train quite simple. I think they are both lovely. The trio splits the ends of the scarf a bit and the regate melds them....slightly different looks but both work/look great in my knot challenged opinion!

If you want to avoid slipping with a Regate, just put one end of the scarf from right to left and the other end from left to right. The 90s have enough fabric to stay put then.

I have a ton of scarf rings because I am totally knot challenged. One of my faves is the Bolduc, which is square instead of round like the Regatte. It looks like a piece of Hermes ribbon, which I really like. I have a small Trio for 90s and a larger one for 140s, but must confess that I haven’t worn either yet!
I have the slipping issue too with the Regate, mainly on the double face scarfs as they’re softer. Will give this a try thanks!

I haven’t got the trio yet but loving the Bolduc. Giving a more edgy vibe

Reactions: CrackBerryCream

Seconding this. I am not an experienced scarf aficionado by any means, especially compared to some here! I have the Regate and the Saturne (a similarly circular shaped scarf ring). I find the Regate very easy to use and my SA taught me to do it with the left/right and right/left method that Luvbolide describes. I usually wear my scarves in this way.

Thanks for all the feedback, I think I might get my mom the Trio ring - does any one have pictures or can point me in the direction of video, etc, so I can pass that along to her? I have a feeling she is going to enjoy playing around with a scarf ring!

Reactions: Ladybaga

i'm a visual learner and cannot picture what you just described. I just got the regate last week. help this H newbie out lol (i have two 90's so far and a 140 otw)

Reactions: Ladybaga
i'm a visual learner and cannot picture what you just described. I just got the regate last week. help this H newbie out lol (i have two 90's so far and a 140 otw)
Not sure if this helps a bit… The first picture shows the scarf ends going in opposite to each other (and the ring is vertical), vs. the second picture shows the scarf ends going in the same direction (and the ring is horizontal).

D39C42B0-DD0D-4847-8C58-232008B93D9F.jpeg
C1334EF3-784A-45ED-B816-9A747C3CE07A.jpeg

Not sure if this helps a bit… The first picture shows the scarf ends going in opposite to each other (and the ring is vertical), vs. the second picture shows the scarf ends going in the same direction (and the ring is horizontal).

View attachment 5671651
View attachment 5671655
YESSS!!! i see what you're saying now. TY TY TY for taking the time to do this!

Reactions: de vent