Dooneylove

Nov 13, 2013
I just noticed a new Dooney website with amazing deals called Dooneylove. Is it too good to be true? Are they fake bags? I've been on a very long break from this brand so I don't know what's going on with this.

I ordered two purses from Dooneylove on December 17, 2022 and I thought I was on the real website and I think I got switched to another site as I was clicking on purses. I am sure I'm scammed for about $100. because when I click to contact dooneylove.com, I get a blank page. Also, it appears they're tracking app is fake too. Any advice as to what I can do? I have not been able to contact them and I seriously doubt that I'm going to get my purses delivered. I will give an update if I find out anything. It's confusing because there's a Dooney & Bourke and then there's an I love Dooney and there's the Dooneylove (that I think I'm scammed on). Is the I love Dooney a scam too? I say that assuming that the Dooneylove is a scam at this point since I have not been able to contact them nor have I heard from them.

I Love Dooney (ILD) is a legitimate site. It is the 'official' online outlet of
Dooney & Bourke. I have shopped with I Love Dooney many, many, many times.
They are reputable and the quality is the same as department stores or
shopping sites like QVC. But, the customer service at I Love Dooney
is not great. So just don't expect white glove service or any flexibility
in their processes. ILD does have a good return policy.... if you stick to their
terms.

If you think you have been scammed by another site, work with your
credit card company to get the charges reversed.
Different credit card companies will have different processes.
If you used paypal or a debit card check to see if they can offer
you any resolution. Getting your money back may take time,
and you will have to stay on top of it and follow up.... but don't give up.

Also, watch your credit card (etc.) carefully to be sure that the site that
scammed you hasn't posted other charges or caused other problems for you.

Good luck.

I paid with a debit card so I guess I need to get in touch with my bank. I am assuming that this is definitely a scam since I can't get in touch with them. Thank you very much!
I Love Dooney (ILD) is a legitimate site. It is the 'official' online outlet of
Dooney & Bourke. I have shopped with I Love Dooney many, many, many times.
They are reputable and the quality is the same as department stores or
shopping sites like QVC. But, the customer service at I Love Dooney
is not great. So just don't expect white glove service or any flexibility
in their processes. ILD does have a good return policy.... if you stick to their
terms.

If you think you have been scammed by another site, work with your
credit card company to get the charges reversed.
Different credit card companies will have different processes.
If you used paypal or a debit card check to see if they can offer
you any resolution. Getting your money back may take time,
and you will have to stay on top of it and follow up.... but don't give up.

Also, watch your credit card (etc.) carefully to be sure that the site that
scammed you hasn't posted other charges or caused other problems for you.

Good luck.
I appreciate the information. I will contact my bank today since it's been closed due to New Year's. Thank you very much!

I ordered two purses from Dooneylove on December 17, 2022 and I thought I was on the real website and I think I got switched to another site as I was clicking on purses. I am sure I'm scammed for about $100. because when I click to contact dooneylove.com, I get a blank page. Also, it appears they're tracking app is fake too. Any advice as to what I can do? I have not been able to contact them and I seriously doubt that I'm going to get my purses delivered. I will give an update if I find out anything. It's confusing because there's a Dooney & Bourke and then there's an I love Dooney and there's the Dooneylove (that I think I'm scammed on). Is the I love Dooney a scam too? I say that assuming that the Dooneylove is a scam at this point since I have not been able to contact them nor have I heard from them.

I had the same thing happen. Ordered 3 bags Dec 9 been trying to email them got the run around.
Bags finally came in super super fake not even good knock offs.
I’ve contacted my credit card company to dispute the charges.

I had the same thing happen. Ordered 3 bags Dec 9 been trying to email them got the run around.
Bags finally came in super super fake not even good knock offs.
I’ve contacted my credit card company to dispute the charges.
I used a debit card and contacted my bank and they sent paperwork and refunded my money. I ended up getting two "horrible knock off" purses. They smell terrible too. The website shows the real Dooney and Bourke purses, so it is a bad scam. I was surprised to get the junk purses. I never could contact them or track the order.

I saw a site this morning called SHS-Spartan. They had 63 pages of D&B bags. I saw the Alto Viola bag in black for $73.00? Yeah, right?

If this site could possibly be legit (which I find hard to imagine) the items must be returns in bad condition.

I saw a site this morning called SHS-Spartan. They had 63 pages of D&B bags. I saw the Alto Viola bag in black for $73.00? Yeah, right?

If this site could possibly be legit (which I find hard to imagine) the items must be returns in bad condition.
Never heard of that site. You are right to be very suspicious. I would avoid unknown
sites.... for concerns over merchandise quality, authenticity, scams, identify theft,
and other unwanted outcomes.