Need help hair cut!

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
Hello Hello!!! So every couple years i grow out my hair and then i cut it short and every time i cut it short i cry for a week!!!! well its about that time again to cut my hair and cry!!!!!:yes:

so im wondering if anyone has any cute recommendations for shorter hair styles. I like layers and something fun!!!

any suggestions would be so awesome!!!

definatly fun hair!!! i once had the ashlee simpson short chopy hair style but ive had that already which was super cute...but i wanna try something different!

i found three that are fun what do you all think???

Attachments

• ashlee simpson.jpg
    ashlee simpson.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 72
  • ashlee simpson 2.jpg
    ashlee simpson 2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 76
  • hair cut.jpg
    hair cut.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 74
OMG, that last picture!!! Im so printing that out for myself lol.
That is toooo cute, I like the middle one also...they are both pretty much the same, just the middle one is the longer version lol.

i love them too...i have half straight half curly half wavy hair hahah so what ever hair cut i have i either have to straighten or scrunch!

i think i really like the last pic the best

Firstly I have to ask - why do you grow and cut your hair like you do if, when you cut it you cry!!?

Secondly, I cut my long blonde hair really short (like the photo) and dyed it Dark Brown too and I LOVE IT.

I finally decided that although I adore Elle Macpherson's hair if, after 36 years, my hair didn't look like that and never grew that long, that it wasn't going to! I had to have a hair style that actually suited my very fine, annoying "kinky" (not curly) hair so decided to cut it all off!!!! The 'surf chic' style looks good on Elle and Kate Moss but on me, it just looks like I need a good brush!

Anyway, I think these are fun (especially as I have this obsession with Alyssa Milano anyway!) The third one is the longest I will now let my hair get.

Attachments

• 1901_1578_Milano-Alyssa-02-400.jpg
    1901_1578_Milano-Alyssa-02-400.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 4723.jpg
    4723.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 66
  • alyssa_milano_7.jpg
    alyssa_milano_7.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 71
Firstly I have to ask - why do you grow and cut your hair like you do if, when you cut it you cry!!?

Secondly, I cut my long blonde hair really short (like the photo) and dyed it Dark Brown too and I LOVE IT.

I finally decided that although I adore Elle Macpherson's hair if, after 36 years, my hair didn't look like that and never grew that long, that it wasn't going to! I had to have a hair style that actually suited my very fine, annoying "kinky" (not curly) hair so decided to cut it all off!!!! The 'surf chic' style looks good on Elle and Kate Moss but on me, it just looks like I need a good brush!

Anyway, I think these are fun (especially as I have this obsession with Alyssa Milano anyway!) The third one is the longest I will now let my hair get.
love short hair and I loved this cut on her, I wish she kept it.

I cut my hair like that last September, (the Natalie Portman, A. Milano Pixie). I had never had short hair, and I loved it-but ultimately missed the ponytail.....just be aware, it's almost a year now, and I can just make a little ponytail. Of course, you can do extensions!

My favorite short haircut was Sienna Miller's in Edie.

I am having the same problem--picking out a new hairstyle/cut. I accidentally posted on the wrong thread under celebrities....but I think Nicole Ritchie's hair right now is really cute. It's not too "trendy" it's pretty classic.

i'm also contemplating cutting my shoulder-length hair. in the past, my go-to cut has been a stacked chin-length bob, which works well with my fine curly/wavy hair...but if only my hair would just be straight! it's so sad...i've wanted a cut like victoria beckham's for years now, long before it was trendy, but my face is too round to pull it off :crybaby: