NOVEMBER/DECEMBER new baby Bal PURCHASES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi y'all,
maybe you guys remember the little horror trip with my orange Pom from VC.
Well, end of story is that I will not get a refund. They "checked" the bag twice and refuse to deem it defective. According to them, the bag is totally fine and the broken shoulder strap doesn't matter at all...?!
I can now choose, if I want the bag back or they'll put it up for sale on my account.
I just complained about their practice again, because I cannot understand their reaction at all.
Anyway, I told them to send the Pom back to me. It's paid for anyway...
I already looked for a replacement strap and I've found one I kinda like. Hopefully, the color will match...
I will refrain from buying at VC again. For many years I was a happy customer there, but no more... :tdown:

Hi y'all,
maybe you guys remember the little horror trip with my orange Pom from VC.
Well, end of story is that I will not get a refund. They "checked" the bag twice and refuse to deem it defective. According to them, the bag is totally fine and the broken shoulder strap doesn't matter at all...?!
I can now choose, if I want the bag back or they'll put it up for sale on my account.
I just complained about their practice again, because I cannot understand their reaction at all.
Anyway, I told them to send the Pom back to me. It's paid for anyway...
I already looked for a replacement strap and I've found one I kinda like. Hopefully, the color will match...
I will refrain from buying at VC again. For many years I was a happy customer there, but no more... :tdown:
I’m so sorry to hear that you didn’t get your refund. You must be feeling disappointed with their verdict. I feel you since I also lost the urge to pounce at VC bargains after my own bad transaction with them. I hope the replacement you found will make up for it. And there’s no hiccups this time.

As for me, I did manage to get my money back from the painted leather fiasco and it is now listed under VCHK with a mention that it has been repainted. I bought it from a seller in France but it was assessed in VC Hong Kong which is allegedly more strict when it comes to quality control. Although I got a refund, I’m very weary that now I ask more detailed questions about condition but I haven’t bought any more Balenciaga bags from VC.

Sorry this took so long but better late than never. Not the best mod pics but you get the drift... :biggrin:

Love this Pewter Weekender. :love:

View attachment 5287153View attachment 5287154
YUMMY!!! .. of all the Metallics (and even though I LOVE the color Red), the Pewter was ALWAYS my favorite!!! Look at the leather on this baby!!! .. quintessential Bal Chevre!!! LOVE IT!!!

• Love
Reactions: Norm.Core
Hey guys,
my Pom came back today...
Though, still not happy with the way things turned out with VC :yucky:
Will delete my account. Never again will I purchase with them again. This disaster was def a lesson for me.
The shoulder strap is kinda nice, I think. At least, I can use the bag now.
View attachment 5295979
But, what if you send the original strap to get repared ?? Lovin my bags would be a great option!

My new to me Balenciaga Day
If i am reading the tag correctly it is a 2012 in the Cassis color.
My first day! I own firsts, a hip and clutches I've turned into mini crossbodies.. so excited for a new shape.
She needs some love (a shampoo and conditioning treatment for sure) and some tlc to the corners...but I purchase these Bals purely to do that!
@muchstuff - my puddle of smoosh (and if you want to verify, that would be lovely)
View attachment 5666036

View attachment 5666037

My new to me Balenciaga Day
If i am reading the tag correctly it is a 2012 in the Cassis color.
My first day! I own firsts, a hip and clutches I've turned into mini crossbodies.. so excited for a new shape.
She needs some love (a shampoo and conditioning treatment for sure) and some tlc to the corners...but I purchase these Bals purely to do that!
@muchstuff - my puddle of smoosh (and if you want to verify, that would be lovely)
View attachment 5666036

View attachment 5666037
Correct!

Reactions: Punkkitten
Status
Not open for further replies.