Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

Hi, I am new to this thread and I would like to buy my first Cartier watch but I can’t decide between small Panthere in stainless steel and small Tank must also in stainless steel… I have 15cm wrist and I like the elegance of the Panthere and how it looks in proportion to my wrist but also I like the timeless and classic look of the Tank… I tried Panthere with diamonds because they didn’t have one without them but it was useful just to have an idea of the dimensions of the watch…Hope you can help me because this is my graduation gift to myself! View attachment 5659548

View attachment 5659549
I love the panther on you!!! Totally suits you!

Reactions: lenica
After stalking this thread for ages, and 20 years dreaming of one day owning a Tank, my partner surprised me with a visit to the boutique on our first day on holiday, and we left with this little beauty - the small Tank Must. It's an early birthday present/start of PhD gift, and I could NOT be happier right now! ❤️ Absolutely smitten!

Always expected to love the large size, but the small just felt right. I have a very casual, minimalist wardrobe, and it will instantly class up anything I wear. I chose the most textured strap they had and the large pebbles are a gorgeous contrast to the refined design. It's perfection!!

View attachment 5583808
I LOVE it on you!!! Wear it in the best of health!

Hi, I am new to this thread and I would like to buy my first Cartier watch but I can’t decide between small Panthere in stainless steel and small Tank must also in stainless steel… I have 15cm wrist and I like the elegance of the Panthere and how it looks in proportion to my wrist but also I like the timeless and classic look of the Tank… I tried Panthere with diamonds because they didn’t have one without them but it was useful just to have an idea of the dimensions of the watch…Hope you can help me because this is my graduation gift to myself! View attachment 5659548

View attachment 5659549
PANTHERE

Reactions: ronnie20
Hi! Can I sneak into this thread to ask for opinions about the stainless steel tank? I have always loved the tank style, so for my upcoming birthday my husband wants to get me one. He likes the medium tank with diamonds, but I think I prefer the plain stainless steel? The diamonds are obviously beautiful, but are they too much for everyday? I work from home so I dress pretty casually most of the time.

I’m also just not sure I love the diamonds on this particular style. The diamond panthere looks more natural to me, somehow, whereas the diamond tank maybe looks a little forced? Almost like the diamonds were added as an afterthought? However, I haven’t yet seen the diamond tank in person so it’s hard to really get a sense of it from pictures.

This is a milestone birthday for me, so I think my husband is pushing diamonds to make it more special. I think any Cartier watch is special though!

If anyone has the diamond tank, do you like it for everyday wear?

Thanks!

CBF2A396-06F1-4CF7-BB84-027561A75837.jpeg

It's so beautiful irl, not over the top (it actually has a slightly larger diamond weight than the diamond bezel Panthere)! I tried it on but I just love a square face and the Panthere bracelet, so the Panthere became the front runner for me lol. Try it on! Take the diamonds!

It's so beautiful irl, not over the top (it actually has a slightly larger diamond weight than the diamond bezel Panthere)! I tried it on but I just love a square face and the Panthere bracelet, so the Panthere became the front runner for me lol. Try it on! Take the diamonds!
Thanks for the input! My everyday jewelry is all pretty simple, so I guess I just worry it’ll look out of place on me.

I was surprised by how much I liked the panthere- I’ve always had a tank in my mind, but it was so pretty! I don’t want to confuse myself further though so I’m pretending it doesn’t exist, lol.

Reactions: baghagg
I have a Panthere and I wear it every day. Justifying it in cost per wear! I bought it as a reward for working my tail off two summers ago- and earning a certification in wildland fire. I work for a fire district. I only take it off if I know I'm going to be in a situation where I might be sprayed with a hose or run the potential of scraping it up. I'm sure no one knows it's Cartier. Fine with me. I know.

Hi! Can I sneak into this thread to ask for opinions about the stainless steel tank? I have always loved the tank style, so for my upcoming birthday my husband wants to get me one. He likes the medium tank with diamonds, but I think I prefer the plain stainless steel? The diamonds are obviously beautiful, but are they too much for everyday? I work from home so I dress pretty casually most of the time.

I’m also just not sure I love the diamonds on this particular style. The diamond panthere looks more natural to me, somehow, whereas the diamond tank maybe looks a little forced? Almost like the diamonds were added as an afterthought? However, I haven’t yet seen the diamond tank in person so it’s hard to really get a sense of it from pictures.

This is a milestone birthday for me, so I think my husband is pushing diamonds to make it more special. I think any Cartier watch is special though!

If anyone has the diamond tank, do you like it for everyday wear?

Thanks!

View attachment 5663916
I have to agree with you. I'm not a fan of the diamonds on the tank. I think the tank just ss looks more elegant and beautiful. Can definitely be worn casually as well. Go for what you want.

Hi all! Looking for some advice. When I first purchased my Panthere I asked it for it slightly loose for comfort. However I soon realized it bumped too much against my other bracelets. I went to Cartier to get one link removed but now it feels a little too tight. I especially have a hard time removing it because I can't get a finger in to undo the clasp!
Any tips? Hoping there's an in between image.jpg