Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Leni R, a powerful woman/artist, inspiration for MM surely, does anyone remember …
Bryan Ferry of Roxy Music got into a boat load of trouble praising the artistic power of the artist, unfortunately he was then taken for being a Nazi sympathizer, rather than a degreed university art devotee
Funny how beautiful art can be used to promote bad messages
I wouldn't call Leni Riefenstahl's blood-chilling Nazi propaganda film ‘beautiful art’ though.

I was just saying watching 'Triumph of the Will' all those decades ago, I learned how a filmmaker can manipulate us in order to evoke an emotional response. And that’s what I saw in this Netfl*x trailer - lots of manipulation and not a lot of unvarnished truth.

The MM sugar-laden US fashion press is coincidentally whining about the W&K visit, such timing ….

Also the V Low article in today’s Times is titled Sussexes on warpath

Fulanigate was last month , lol, so I has trouble seeing if the Times reported it yesterday - last month’s articles need to be reloaded

Boston Is Apparently Really Angry That the Royals Are Visiting

Last edited:
Normally I don't go down the rabbit hole BUT I am a bit more suspicious now knowing that Ngozi is a Megs stan and has often said things against the BRF, such as Megs being a victim of domestic violence by her in-laws...the hell????? Why was she even invited or agreed to attend if she felt this way about the BRF?

Of course it doesn't change the fact that if this went down as stated, LSH was rude and inappropriate, but now I am left wondering if like someone said yesterday that Ngozi was ready to play.

People are upset

Yeah, I prefer to hear both sides of a story before wading in, so I post hesitantly …
On one side, @papertiger nailed it, my thought too was LSH was acting more “elite” than racist … throwing her “royal lineage/connections blah blah” around … and when Ngozi didn’t fawn and submit to LSH’s class elitism, she continued to attempt to intimidate (IF it happened as one of the two parties stated).
From Ngozi’s side - and I know it’s not a popular viewpoint - I’ve noticed people with a chip on their shoulder, an “axe to grind,” find a reason to justify that chip over and over and over again. She’s posted a hatred for the BRF … why was she there at all?

The hypocrisy of Harry is really astonishing. He claims to want privacy and to be an ordinary fellow and flees to Canada and then the U.S. because he feared for his little family's safety at the hands of the nasty British tabloids and press. Then he proceeds to cart around a film crew for a year or more, invading his own privacy, filming all around and inside their home, and then broadcasts a heavily edited version of their lives. For what purpose? I guess since they haven't produced any other original content in almost 3 years, they had to fall back on selling access to their own lives to at least partially fulfill that Netflix contract. So, did they let Netflix film at all hours of the day and night? Did they recreate certain "scenes" because a camera crew was not around 24/7? Imagine saying to Harry . . . wait, don't tell me about your grandmother's health, we have to get the Netflix crew here so that they can capture my reaction! This is all just bizarre. Harry's created his own Truman Show.

All they will be showing is ancient history too. Is anyone really interested in behind the scenes at the Invictus Games last year or earlier this year or whenever it was? Meghan's pregnancy? Both were years ago. I think all they will end up revealing is that they hate Harry's family for refusing to give them the half-in /half-out deal they desperately wanted and that the two of them are utterly self-absorbed and not very bright. Just like Meghan's podcasts revealed.

This bit has me laughing out loud:

'When the stakes are this high, doesn't it make more sense to hear our story from us?'

no3.gif
Not when you are a pathological liar who is telling the story. Lawd, she's delusional AF.

Also, what are these 'high stakes'?
Is it the fact that if you don't keep peddling your fabricated fantasy story to appear as the victim in everything then the more people will see you for the narcissist, bully, scheming giant fraud that you are, and you won't have foolish stans & paid media outlets fawning over you enabling you to get multimillion dollar deals where you get paid big bucks to do f*ck all work yet you get to bathe yourself in artificial praise and adoration for doing absolutely nothing worthwhile except be spiteful and jealous towards the family name/status that got you to the privileged position you are in now and claiming to be a humanitarian/philanthropist/activist when in reality you've done nothing to help better other people's lives/circumstances because you don't have a compassionate or empathetic bone in your body and the one and only person you actually care about doing good for is yourself? Is that the high stakes you speak of Rachel?
no-shame2.gif