EU Chatting and Stalking

@Cathindy @bigverne28 @MarryMeLV_Now @deanomatter @Redondan just tagging incase they get deleted you may be able to see quick lol

Thank you sweetie :heart::heart::heart: Now Im just overwhelmed , too many to choose , too little budget:biggrin::biggrin:

Btw quick question to all fellow EU friends , did we get VAT refund if we buy something in the UK ? My husband is travelling once a week now to London for work for the next 6 months, would it give us financial benefit to buy something there? Sorry if it has been discussed before :cool:

Oh on the white pieces the psychedelic flower is actually debossed :love: :nuts: I am convinced to buy this white keepall now instead of the black one! This is super gorgeous! On this picture here you can see the debossing effect. Website description also mentions it

View attachment 5661940
Found another shot of the keepall from the Tokyo launch party. This by far the best print. I’d just be worried keeping it clean. Will you use or have it as a display piece.

8F2BBD84-F779-4AE2-B591-54DBFDFD81AA.jpeg

Thank you sweetie :heart::heart::heart: Now Im just overwhelmed , too many to choose , too little budget:biggrin::biggrin:

Btw quick question to all fellow EU friends , did we get VAT refund if we buy something in the UK ? My husband is travelling once a week now to London for work for the next 6 months, would it give us financial benefit to buy something there? Sorry if it has been discussed before :cool:
No VAT refund. The decision was reversed when we got the new PM.

Found another shot of the keepall from the Tokyo launch party. This by far the best print. I’d just be worried keeping it clean. Will you use or have it as a display piece.

View attachment 5661945
Probably both! I am always super careful with my stuff and clean them. The choice is either the black keepall or the white keepall. And I think the print and the white keepall itself is way more special than the black one with the red dots.. you know the regular black empreinte one is 2900€ and the kusama is 3600€. So they added 700€ just for some red dots.. the white one has this big debossed flower which they never did in that big size. So it feels more special to me and maybe better to justify the price of 3900€

Really? :whut:. I don’t think there is going to be a rush for preorders. From what I’m reading many are not feeling this collab especially the mono pieces. It’s seems to be a huge collection and I’m still convinced a lot of it will end up on 24s.

View attachment 5661793

Wow! Wonder if this is only for USA? My SA also said to sent me a payment link for the perfume once the pre orders open and I spent for sure not 50k :lol: but same as you I'm very curious to see if this collection is going to sell out quick.

Ok my SA helped me to order the red & black bandeaus...I will decide when they come (if they come) should I will keep one or both...I couldnt decide....

Yay happy you could pre order and can't wait to see them! :loveeyes: Did you go for the BB bandeaus or the regular one? I'm still doubting between the white and black bb bandeaus.

Probably both! I am always super careful with my stuff and clean them. The choice is either the black keepall or the white keepall. And I think the print and the white keepall itself is way more special than the black one with the red dots.. you know the regular black empreinte one is 2900€ and the kusama is 3600€. So they added 700€ just for some red dots.. the white one has this big debossed flower which they never did in that big size. So it feels more special to me and maybe better to justify the price of 3900€
The white is definitely more unique and would be my first choice. I also think the keepall and sac plat have a really good amount of print on them. The PV looks a little stingy. The bumbag is an option but crossbody it's going to get filthy. Such a shame there is only 4 pieces in this print :girlsigh:.