2022 Resolution: Shopping my own bag and SLG collection. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Aug - brand showcase: A-F
4 Sept - brand showcase: G-L
11 Sept - brand showcase: M-R
18 Sept - brand showcase: S-Z
25 Sept - totes
2 Oct - satchels
9 Oct - crossbodies inc WOCS
16 Oct - shoulder bags
23 Oct - bucket bags
30 Oct - clutches
6 Nov - backpacks
13 Nov - bags that don’t count
20 Nov - pairing bags with shoes
27 Nov - pairing bags with other accessories
4 Dec - bag storage
11 Dec - SLGs
18 Dec - charms

Challenges:
Sept - bags in different locations
Oct - Halloween: wear orange or black bags
Nov - International Merlot Day: wear wine coloured bags or pair bags with wine.
Dec - use the bag.

Went to tj maxx and they did have an IT suitcase in the size I liked but the inside had no pockets and didn’t have the built in tsa lock. So I stuck with the one I already have. I will check again next week. They always get new stuff in.
None of my smaller ones have pockets inside or outside, but the big one has a few pockets inside. They’re pretty basic, but lightweight and they roll well.

Let's see if I can find some footwear and bag shoes :thinking:

As you can see I don't match bags and shoes apart from very occasionally.

Honestly, I never knew I had so many Gucci shoes :sweatdrop:

Mui Mui snakeskin silver platforms with Gucci grey Bamboo TH
Gucci grey Wimbledons with Gucci red suede bowler with horse-bit leather trim
Gucci fur-lined clogs Hermes Bambou GP
Gucci Dionysus boots with Chanel Tassel
Gucci scarlet Betty heels :love: with Gucci satin/crystal 1973 & Malachite python1973 G-detail
Gucci ostrich Gideon lace-ups with Gucci suede Lady Web
Gucci Wimbledons with Gucci Oasis Clutch
Balenciaga blue suede platform boots with Gucci blue suede Babushka (much closer in colour than the pic suggests)

greybag70s.jpgredbagshoe_zpssjnmi7zp.jpg3ce83ede-fdde-408b-9180-6a3128a5493a_zpsa9wpgzw6.jpgDSC_0456_zpsdrdp3his.jpguser222564_pic86104_1326391350_zpsqbmba5nk.jpgDSC_0728_zpswuffj5sh.jpgblkpatentshoesbtr.jpgbaba_balboots.jpeg

Let's see if I can find some footwear and bag shoes :thinking:

As you can see I don't match bags and shoes apart from very occasionally.

Honestly, I never knew I had so many Gucci shoes :sweatdrop:

Mui Mui snakeskin silver platforms with Gucci grey Bamboo TH
Gucci grey Wimbledons with Gucci red suede bowler with horse-bit leather trim
Gucci fur-lined clogs Hermes Bambou GP
Gucci Dionysus boots with Chanel Tassel
Gucci scarlet Betty heels :love: with Gucci satin/crystal 1973 & Malachite python1973 G-detail
Gucci ostrich Gideon lace-ups with Gucci suede Lady Web
Gucci Wimbledons with Gucci Oasis Clutch
Balenciaga blue suede platform boots with Gucci blue suede Babushka (much closer in colour than the pic suggests)

View attachment 5658528View attachment 5658529View attachment 5658534View attachment 5658535View attachment 5658536View attachment 5658527View attachment 5658532View attachment 5658538
Wonderful pairings!

Long time--no post. I have been swamped and barely keeping my head above water. I have scanned the posts each day and kept up, but didn't have the energy to even hit the like button. Have emotionally shared the ups and downs that have been shared and feel for those posting.

But in my daily keep-up looking, I realized I have a picture on my phone of an outfit from 2019 that fit the theme. This is my Valentino rockstud. It is small but holds enough for a date. It is my favorite color. I love the length of the strap because it is long enough to fit over my shoulder. The leather does not feel like my Hermes bags, but it was a super bargain from Fashionphile, so the price was a fraction of Hermes. Nine West shoes, Ex Libris en Kimonos shawl, Hublot watch, Hermes silver cuff with a croc pattern.

Take care all. I don't expect to post again until things settle down.

shoes.JPG

Long time--no post. I have been swamped and barely keeping my head above water. I have scanned the posts each day and kept up, but didn't have the energy to even hit the like button. Have emotionally shared the ups and downs that have been shared and feel for those posting.

But in my daily keep-up looking, I realized I have a picture on my phone of an outfit from 2019 that fit the theme. This is my Valentino rockstud. It is small but holds enough for a date. It is my favorite color. I love the length of the strap because it is long enough to fit over my shoulder. The leather does not feel like my Hermes bags, but it was a super bargain from Fashionphile, so the price was a fraction of Hermes. Nine West shoes, Ex Libris en Kimonos shawl, Hublot watch, Hermes silver cuff with a croc pattern.

Take care all. I don't expect to post again until things settle down.

View attachment 5658713
Sending positive vibes your way! Love the pic you shared.
sample sake H sneaker boot; warren edwards moto boot; doc marten; with mens saddle bag
felt picotin PM with blue suede birkenstock sneaker boot; blue cargo picotin with black trim; shearling Boston birkenstock
duret Buffalo Dalmatian bag with H sample sale sneaker; B35 custom color and brushed HW by @docride with dior slingback
2535434A-B4DB-4F81-AE4D-88BBC72CF9CD.jpegC54D6D20-6909-4991-844E-F59320FCA7EA.jpeg344965E2-0737-482D-A4F5-51366A04F8F7.jpeg072833C0-42CB-4F7E-87CF-39FAB1D46925.jpeg 4CDAA5A4-FC23-4F18-BAE4-0B3B97F81F54.jpeg 6A41F73E-602C-4A9A-B327-8846BC541BD3.jpeg
ETA: @JVSXOXO, hang in there. We are here for you

Last edited:
Sending positive vibes your way! Love the pic you shared.
sample sake H sneaker boot; warren edwards moto boot; doc marten; with mens saddle bag
felt picotin PM with blue suede birkenstock sneaker boot; blue cargo picotin with black trim; shearling Boston birkenstock
duret Buffalo Dalmatian bag with H sample sale sneaker; B35 custom color and brushed HW by @docride with dior slingback
View attachment 5658735View attachment 5658736View attachment 5658737View attachment 5658740 View attachment 5658742 View attachment 5658744
ETA: @JVSXOXO, hang in there. We are here for you
Great combos!

• Thanks
Reactions: 880
Status
Not open for further replies.