Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

My revel in black came today from the BF 25% off sale! The quality is really there, no stitching issues! The only disappointment is that it didn't come in a box, it just came in a plastic bag, at least it didn't arrive damaged at all.

View attachment 5658764
This is one of those bags that I love the look of but know it wouldn’t work for me. It’s a gorgeous bag and I’m so glad it arrived in perfect condition considering it wasn’t boxed!

Reactions: holiday123
My new beauties...Rogue top handle bags. Finally! Not that I need an excuse to splurge, but this year has been extra challenging & I'm rewarding my perseverance!

View attachment 5658220

View attachment 5658221

View attachment 5658222
Bag twins on the brown top handle. Too tired to go in the other room to check the color name. I don’t know why I haven’t used it yet. Oh I know.! I just have too many bags. Lol. This weekend will be perfect though. I had the hardest time deciding between the varsity rogue and the top handle. I went with the rogue because I because I was curious about the new size and price. Well. When more pics showed up I knew I was a goner and didn’t know if I could justify having both. I still don’t know but I think will have that top handle. I think it has a different look. I really like all the varsity stuff. I’m so bad but anyway Fantastic buys! Enjoy them!

Reactions: Teagaggle
I wanted to join the Ruby club! :smile: I found this one at a great price from a reseller. It is cute and little, but still holds a nice amount. Trying it out with two different straps. I like both, can just decide on the given day if I want colorful or more basic.

View attachment 5659834View attachment 5659835

I really really love this cutie, especially paired with the baby Ruby :lol:. If it were just an inch bigger :lol:, I would have kept it. Congrats and enjoy A :smile:.