Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Ok now that I have the regular love I'm thinking of my next bracelet. What pairs well? I was thinking of the small juc but I dont know is that an everyday bracelet? Or another love but then I feel like I will need a third to break up the loves?? I can see how people get addicted. I told myself only one! Lol

A small Juc is a great option, definitely an everyday piece, also a small Love is a great pair.
My stack is a WG small wit diamonds, a YG regular with diamonds and a small YG Juc with diamonds. I wear the 2 Loves every day and put my Juc on when I leave the house.

Ok now that I have the regular love I'm thinking of my next bracelet. What pairs well? I was thinking of the small juc but I dont know is that an everyday bracelet? Or another love but then I feel like I will need a third to break up the loves?? I can see how people get addicted. I told myself only one! Lol
I was the same. Thought I’d be content after just one love bracelet lol. But that wasn’t the case. And my second bracelet actually was the small juc. And I wear it 24/7 with my love so it’s definitely an everyday piece for me.

Love this stack! So much bling! Here’s my JUC 15 and Love 16. They are the same size.

View attachment 4869248
Hi
I just got exactly the same set small JUC 15cm and LB regular 16cm. Can I ask what size wrist do you have? My wrist is 13.5cm and LB seems very loose. How do you find wearing them together - as one is so thick and the other small? Do they scratch a lot when you wear them together?

Anyone got the love pave thick version and had dents or chipped on the edges ? I brought mine to cartier and they said there’s no way to remove it just by polishing will only soften it and make it rounder
Hi,
I just got regular love bracelet and already noticed dents/chipped on the edges… wondering if it is normal I really have hardly worn it and already managed to get some dents on the edges? Does it mean bracelet will be completely covered in dents soon? is it because I stack it with JUC bracelet ?

Hi,
I just got regular love bracelet and already noticed dents/chipped on the edges… wondering if it is normal I really have hardly worn it and already managed to get some dents on the edges? Does it mean bracelet will be completely covered in dents soon? is it because I stack it with JUC bracelet ?
I have a small and a regular Love, I stack with a Juc and have no dents on the edges.

Hi,
My SA told me that Loves are 18K gold, so they’re still fairly “soft” as metals, and it’s expected that marks will appear. I’ve only had mine for about a month, and even with very careful and gentle wear, I’m already seeing some scratches.

KakaoTalk_Photo_2022-11-23-04-24-27.jpeg

Hi! I just purchased my first RG Love bracelet.

I have actually been hesitant because I have to take off all the jewelry right after I get back home, so I've been thinking LB is not for me.. despite the beauty of it.
I even visited boutiques few times to try LB, and SAs told it's hard to put on/take off by myself, so I was always discouraged.

Now I am traveling in Korea, and LB is way cheaper(around $1200 including tax refund) compare to US due to the exchange rate.
So I stopped by a boutique here again and a SA lady convinced me saying that I can put it on and take it off by myself and she's even been doing that. She taught me how to do it.
I also asked her if putting it on/taking it off regularly ruin the screws then she said it won't ruin that bad and I can always get a service.
I was completely persuaded and eventually bought the LB.

However, when I looked on the forums after the purchase, I see everyone's saying that it's a bracelet meant to be worn 24/7, and the screws would break, so I started to get nervous. Did she exaggerate a bit to sell me? :sad:

I'm planning to wear it on weekends or when I have to dress up. Is it going to break my screws?
If LB doesn't fit my lifestyle, I'm thinking to return it and buy a signature bangle from Van Cleef.

If there is anyone who puts on and takes off the Love Bracelet regularly, please share the story.

Thank you so much.

I was able to slide mine on and off, so it worked for me. I never kept it on more than a few hours hours. This worked well for me for years I have smaller hands so it would slip off.
I gained some weight and can't do this anymore and now I have to give up full size love. I just bought a slim small love with diamonds to take on and off easily. Maybe that will work for you?

Yes in time the screws will get stripped. If you can't commit to wearing it fill time, I would return and do the VCA. Or get the thin.

Yes, because the screws are also made of 18k gold, they are relatively soft and the constant friction of screwing and unscrewing will wear down the metal.
They won't break as in like snap in half, but if you take it on and off often, it will eventually wear down the threading on the screws or the screws holes and you may find it unscrewing itself more often (potentially to the point where it falls off)

Taking it off and putting it on once a week, you're looking at doing that about 52 times a year.
52 x 5 years = 260 times in 5 years. That's quite a lot.

Have you thought of the love cuff? Many people love that it is easy to take on and off.