Have random "acne" on my back! Help!

VenetiaWanter

Dec 28, 2006
Since I was about 17 I get a few random spots on my back and chest and have no idea how to get rid of them. I use a body brush every day after I rinse the shampoo and conditioner outta my hair, but it's still there! :sad: Any ideas how to get rid? thanks xxx

Hi, Im also in the UK. and I keep getting small spots/acne on my face every so often, so I went to my doctor last week and hes give me this new stuff called Zineryt...Its working wonders, amazing !. Go to your doctor and ask for this, it has a rollerball so is easy to apply and its invisible. :flowers:

Hi ~ I am pregnant and each time I am I get blessed with acne on my face/neck and back. You should keep loofing like you are (use Neutrogena body clear body wash $6) then when you get out and towel off:

"Dab on acne cream w/ 2% salicylic acid or 5% benzoyl peroxide to help the zits heal".

I have actual demotologist prescribed medicine for it, but this should work just fine. This was from my parenting magazine.

Hope this helps:okay:

Just make sure you get your back good when washing with body wash or soap (and rinse good). Try to exfoliate your back one a week or so and use a spot treatment on blemishes.

One of my friends had the exact same problem! Also on her chest, face, everywhere. She got the pill from her doctor, Mycrogynon 50 I think? I don't know if you use any yet, but her acne TOTALLY disappeared!

I have read good things about Murad Clarifying Body Spray which you can get from Sephora. Apparently female athletes use it as they sweat a lot & it helps them, it is a spray you spray on your back