Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

I ended up sticking with my original size that I purchased online but my local boutique surprised me. I was greeted warmly, the concierge remembered me and the SA was lovely. The concierge just asked to look at my receipt to make sure I was within the 30 day return/exchange window and then was happy to honor an even exchange. I thought I'd be there for less than five minutes but I ended up spending half an hour there, trying on pieces for the future. Never have been treated so well in that store before. Come to think of it, I also received really good, friendly service in Chanel today. This was the first time I've been in that mall when the usual suspects (LV, Chanel, Hermes, etc) didn't have a line to get in. Maybe that's why everyone was nicer?

One thing I noticed on the website this morning is that (my original) size 58 is still $1030. The 59 I went in to try says $1080 on the website. This made me curious so when I got home I checked all the available sizes online. Only the 58 and 46 were $1080, the rest are still $1030. Not much of a difference in the grand scheme of course, but it seems weird.
Yay I'm glad you had a good experience and were able to exchange! I feel like I can tell within the first five mins of being in the store if I'm going to be rushed or not and it definitely helps if it's not too busy. Yeah the sizes that are priced higher make no sense, even though the difference is so small.

It turns out the size I ordered is too big, I'm between exchanging by mail or just going in depending on how impatient I feel by the time the weekend rolls around :lol:. I'm slightly worried because I had to cut the string/tag off in order to properly try it on, since the string kept getting tangled in between the rings and I couldn't tell if that was making it feel smaller (it was). And there are a few tiny scratches on it due to the way it moves when trying it on, although I only had it out of the box for maybe 20 minutes at most. But my wife was able to exchange her wedding band after a week of wearing it with no problem, so I'm hoping it will be fine. If not too off topic, curious if anyone has had a tough time with returns?

It shows all the other sizes $12,500 though. Only size 16cm shows up as $15,600, maybe someone got confused which country they’re editing and entered the wrong price.
Ugh, I see! Definitely a mistake on their part. I just checked the US website and they have the price in a range from $12.5 - $15.6k.
1666839310948.png
The JUC with diamonds is definitely $15.6k in Canada.

• Thanks
Reactions: coffeenpurses
I got nervous bc I’m planning on getting the yellow JUC w diamonds and my SA didn’t mention the price increase. I think it must be a typo because the other sizes are coming up $12.5k in the US website.