Home & Garden Post pictures of your newest home decor items!

I absolutely LOVE the waterfall faucet. The water comes out evenly and in a full stream. Honestly I like it better than standard faucets.

It was very well priced too. This is the one I got.

nice
we put Moen faucets in our house...they have a lifetime warranty which they are really good about honoring
Yours may be similar in that way

Reactions: lorihmatthews
These vases looks like cupcake liners.

Reactions: Kevinaxx
These vases looks like cupcake liners.

^ doesn’t even smell like a lemon (why would they make a realistic lemon down to how small it is and not make it smell like lemon?!).

This just arrived yesterday. It was my mom's. It's a 1925 Steinway model A3. She died in November 2020 from covid before vaxxes were available. I had to ship it cross-country and it took longer than expected. I am so fortunate to have it now. :heart:

View attachment 5280901
Firstly, I'm so sorry for your loss of your Mother. I'm sure it must be of great sentiment to have her piano finally arrive to you.
Your portraits are precious, even more so that they are descendants. I collect period portraits, they are a genre dear to me!

Firstly, I'm so sorry for your loss of your Mother. I'm sure it must be of great sentiment to have her piano finally arrive to you.
Your portraits are precious, even more so that they are descendants. I collect period portraits, they are a genre dear to me!
Thank you for your kind words! I know how fortunate I am to have these things. I look at the portraits every day on my wall and I wonder what their lives were like. Such a fascinating topic!