What Other Jewelry Brands Do You Buy/Wear?

The size looks great on you! Super chic!

For inspiration, I will repost my photos here. I wear it alone on my left hand along with my engagement ring. Those are the only two pieces on my left arm, and I love the bold crispy look.

There is a photo with the Daytona and the Clover, but I only did that for a “VCA” photo. I never wear it that way.

I wear it loose too. On skinny days, it flips sometimes, not often, but every now and then.
You can see how loose it is in the 3rd photo when it’s not just hanging straight top down. I wear it like a big chunky bracelet.

I hope you go for SS. It will pop next to your e-ring!

View attachment 5628778View attachment 5628779View attachment 5628780
Love how chic and crisp the two look together!

Reactions: BigAkoya
I love love love your panda! :nuts: :heart:
I am sure you know already know this, but I still have to talk about your fabulous watch!

Your dial is the Panda Arabic Spitfire dial, so you not only have the cute black panda face, but you also have the awesome red ring inside the dials. I know it's a minor detail, but it's the one detail I love about your dial. Your dial is now discontinued and is a collector's piece.

Your watch is stunning, and it looks awesome on you! The only watch you need is the one on your wrist! Gorgeous!

Ugh I thought I had replied to you but my post was nowhere to be found!

Thank you again BigAkoya! You know I think I take this watch for granted. I also didn't know about the significance of the red dials until you pointed it out.

To add: DH has always wanted a Daytona, but he said he'll only wear one he wins in the 24 hour race (we're working that....)

Yes. You are so right about simplicity and elegance of Rolexes. I absolutely love that they are meant to be and are durable tool watches. I use mine like it. I check the date on it and I look at mine in the middle of the night when I wake up and wonder for the fifth time, what time is it? in the grand scheme of watches they’re not expensive compared the AP, Patek, or even the a. Lange, JLC (tho that is in my #whenimdonewithRolex list). I love that Rolex has kept the price relatively low (ahem Chanel) during this period of high demand Although that results in a flourishing secondary market. And I love that the most popular models are the basic models. (Omg eeeek!! Basic?!?!). Yes. Me and my basic self will sit here and enjoy my basic datejust.
Thank you. The blue is surprisingly beautiful. I’m on the hunt for a blue 41 DJ for my son. I’ve got a couple years until he graduates from college so wish me luck. If you see any candy colors for your daughters you should jump on them. But this coming from a shameless Rolex hoarder. I love that your daughters are appreciating them too. :smile:
Hehe I love my basic self some basic models for sure @EpiFanatic
But, honestly, how easy to wear are these watches! I am so crushing over them right now!
Amen sister! I hope you are able to get your hands on the blue DJ for your son and I am able to get the ones my girls want for them.

• Love
Reactions: EpiFanatic
@EpiFanatic Tried the 36 MM and absolutely love how boss-like it looks. With it, I don’t even wear any bracelets. Just a pair of blingy earrings and a ring.
View attachment 5628625
Loving all the Rolex eye candy on here! I love the green. Will go so well with malachite.
It is interesting you are going bigger. I am looking to go smaller. I have a 36 yg day date and want a 28 date just rg stainless. I added it to hubby’s gift list and point out it will match my noeud. One of my coworkers wears sane watch and it looks so elegant on her.
My husband barely wears his Rolex these days. He mostly wears a garmin watch I bought him last year using my work health spending dollars. He said all the other execs wear tracking watches at work. Work styles go in cycles and we seem to be in a sports cycle - tracking watches and running shoes with suits. So he has no interest in another Rolex at moment.

Love the combination, also the size of the watch is perfect!
All the 3 big brand could use this photo for their website and magzine to boot their images!!
Edit to add: big big congratulation on your new OP! Enjoy all the way!
Aww thank you @rosebean :hugs: you are way too kind and I appreciate your sweet words! I never thought I was a watch lover to begin with and now I am so enamored by them, especially the stainless steel (which is another shocker for me!). And, to top it all, I used to consider myself a purist when it came to mixing metals. But, I have no issues wearing a RG ring with my stainless steel watch! Who am I?:biggrin:

Loving all the Rolex eye candy on here! I love the green. Will go so well with malachite.
It is interesting you are going bigger. I am looking to go smaller. I have a 36 yg day date and want a 28 date just rg stainless. I added it to hubby’s gift list and point out it will match my noeud. One of my coworkers wears sane watch and it looks so elegant on her.
My husband barely wears his Rolex these days. He mostly wears a garmin watch I bought him last year using my work health spending dollars. He said all the other execs wear tracking watches at work. Work styles go in cycles and we seem to be in a sports cycle - tracking watches and running shoes with suits. So he has no interest in another Rolex at moment.
Thank you @lynne_ross 28 and 31 are super chic and elegant imo. 36 is a complete surprise to me! I am dying to wear my green OP with my malachite pieces. And, you know those pictures are coming soon :biggrin:

I completely understand. My husband is a complete fitness nut. The only watch he will wear is his Apple Watch. Every time I have broached the topic of getting him a watch, he looks like I have lost it so now I don’t even bother! Lol! This is the same guy who wears sneakers with his blazers to work and makes it look so darn sharp and well put together that I don’t give him any fashion advice. So, now I just buy what I love for moi :yes:

Same. But in my head I was like, with this money I can get or a 20-motif in blue agate plus a bit more cash to buy the matching bracelet :biggrin:
But yeah, a few years to save up for it :heart: :biggrin:
My YG equivalent would be my new studs. Or stud project. I’m so bad at self control. If they call me and say we have one, I don’t know what I would do.
What’s funny is this. I tried this one for the first time a couple of years ago. And I liked it but thought there was something wrong with me. How could I like such a big black watch. After a few years and 5 Rolexes later, I realize that I do actually like the watch, a lot. I keep going back to it in my head. So I guess it goes on my list. Really betraying VCA right now.

12A59729-45A3-4C41-8EB6-F5D6E2E02D66.jpeg

The smaller watches are so beautiful and now that I’m wearing bigger ones I actually appreciate the more delicate look of the smaller one. I saw a vintage full RG DJ with MOP face that was just STUNNING. I was soooooo tempted even tho I was going for a 31 at the point. Just to say I think a 28 in everose and SS would be beautiful. Can’t wait to see.

My YG equivalent would be my new studs. Or stud project. I’m so bad at self control. If they call me and say we have one, I don’t know what I would do.
What’s funny is this. I tried this one for the first time a couple of years ago. And I liked it but thought there was something wrong with me. How could I like such a big black watch. After a few years and 5 Rolexes later, I realize that I do actually like the watch, a lot. I keep going back to it in my head. So I guess it goes on my list. Really betraying VCA right now.

View attachment 5629161
Ugh. Want. :loveeyes:

Reactions: EpiFanatic
The smaller watches are so beautiful and now that I’m wearing bigger ones I actually appreciate the more delicate look of the smaller one. I saw a vintage full RG DJ with MOP face that was just STUNNING. I was soooooo tempted even tho I was going for a 31 at the point. Just to say I think a 28 in everose and SS would be beautiful. Can’t wait to see.
I use to have a small watch in high school. I am petite so I think it suits my frame more. But then with the big watch trend I jumped on it. I now just want variety.
After all the watch talk I decided to wear my pasha c Cartier watch today that my parents got me when I graduated uni. Dark pic from leaving work today. I have not worn in over 5 years and forgot I had it. Really enjoyed wearing it again and will be adding to rotation. I need to figure out a better way to store my jewellery as I forget what I have now.

2EC89645-05B3-4F42-93E0-B084CC942720.jpeg

I use to have a small watch in high school. I am petite so I think it suits my frame more. But then with the big watch trend I jumped on it. I now just want variety.
After all the watch talk I decided to wear my pasha c Cartier watch today that my parents got me when I graduated uni. Dark pic from leaving work today. I have not worn in over 5 years and forgot I had it. Really enjoyed wearing it again and will be adding to rotation. I need to figure out a better way to store my jewellery as I forget what I have now.

View attachment 5629352
I have the same one! I should dig it out. Thanks for the reminder :smile:

View attachment 5629352
Yes! Put it back into your regular rotation. And you gotta be able to see it to remember to wear it. Totally my issue too.