Cartier LØVE Bangles & Rings Pavé Edition *Thread*

One of their nicest pieces in my eyes
Thank you I agree! I love your stack too!

Congrats! Looks so lovely on you.
Thank you dear :hbeat:

YAY! I love it on you. They get addictive. You can't stop at just one :love::blush:
Thank you hun! Gosh I know I was debating between WG and RG but I love a primary RG stack to go with the rest of my other bangles, and the WG is next on my wishlist before I attempt to move on to the regular pavè. I just feel the regular size to be a bit overwhelming for my current lifestyle but these are just the perfect amount of bling without making me feel self conscious. I love this dainty size so much in the pavè!

This is the stack I’m working on. I have the JUC just need the Love. Seeing yours affirms what I thought when I tried them together in store. It looks good!!
They do complement each other so well! I got this one to break up my normal stack and will be wearing it regularly with my 4 diamond Love when it’s back from changing out the screw system. It’ll be the perfect balance of metal and bling for me personally. I hope you get yours soon too! :flowers:

Thank you hun! Gosh I know I was debating between WG and RG but I love a primary RG stack to go with the rest of my other bangles, and the WG is next on my wishlist before I attempt to move on to the regular pavè. I just feel the regular size to be a bit overwhelming for my current lifestyle but these are just the perfect amount of bling without making me feel self conscious. I love this dainty size so much in the pavè!
Absolutely! I agree. I love the thin! It adds just enough bling without it over powering the rest of your pieces. I have two more pave pieces (fingers crossed) on my list: one in white, one in rose. I just can't decide which for which :lol:.