Which Coach bag turns most heads/get most compliments on

donnydp

Vanessa_CA
Jun 21, 2007
Everyone, let's post our compliments on Coach bags. Me first, one time I was standing in line at Babies r' Us to pay for some items, the cashier saw my mini signature bag and matching wallet, she told me my beautiful bag/wallet was distracting her. :yahoo:Here's a pic.....

232323232%7Ffp%3A%3C%3Dot%3E233%3C%3D323%3D799%3DXROQDF%3E2323962575965ot1lsi

I have a beautiful Coach that I always get compliments on, although a few weeks ago someone told me that my bag was "Nice, for a Coach." I've never been simultaneously complimented AND insulted, and I was speechless(rare for me, but I an dumbfounded by rudeness). I laugh about it now, but wow, she's lucky she didn't get smacked in the head with my "nice for a coach" bag. I'll try to post pics tomorrow.

I get complimented on my black leather Carly, khaki/saddle Carly, and signature Ali...here are pics

Attachments

• Ali2.jpg
    Ali2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_1111.jpg0001.JPG
    IMG_1111.jpg0001.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 152
I get compliments on my black signature stripe tote sometimes. I also wore my Carly when I went to see my teacher once... she made a comment on it, but I don't think it was a compliment. I think it was more of a criticism lol.

I get compliments on my b&w sig Chelsea satchel and black leather Ali. I also have a coach-obsessed friend (yay!) and she and her dd both love my b&w sig single strap tote...yeah baby!!

I have a beautiful Coach that I always get compliments on, although a few weeks ago someone told me that my bag was "Nice, for a Coach." I've never been simultaneously complimented AND insulted, and I was speechless(rare for me, but I an dumbfounded by rudeness). I laugh about it now, but wow, she's lucky she didn't get smacked in the head with my "nice for a coach" bag. I'll try to post pics tomorrow.

i cna only assume whoever said this to u is rude and really jealous!

i get mroe compliments on my sig wallet then my bags. or i get a lot of is that real?

I get compliments on my khaki sig wristlet and my Legacy Shoulder bag. But recently I went shopping with my Mom for my Coach bday gift--lg khaki/saddle Carly!!!----and when she saw it she kind of made a face and said,"that's it???" LOLOL!! I love Carly! And I'm sure I'll get some compliments when I get her!:yahoo:

When I use my Large pear leather hobo I get alot of compliments on the color. Then they ask what kind it is. (alot of people are not aware that COACH makes pretty leather and not just signature).

I am using my new baby Signature Stripe tote in denim (my 1st signature bag) and getting lots of compliments on it! Even with my biggest critic (my mom)!!!!

Attachments

• Pear Set 1.JPG
    Pear Set 1.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Denim Stripe Set.JPG
    Denim Stripe Set.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 134
I am CONSTANTLY getting compliments on ALL of my Coach bags...Dont laugh....but I have literally had girls at my gym buy bags off my back!!!!! I'm NOT kidding!!!! Right now I am faithfully using my signature stripe denim tote to shop w/ and ALWAYS getting compliments on her!!! I think the MOST compliments I have ever gotten on a bag though was on my khaki/camel hobo style #10535 (and to think....MY HUSBAND PICKED THAT ONE OUT BY HIMSELF AS A GIFT for me!!!!!!) LOLOLOLOLOL...I think it's b/c it has the big bold brass clip on the front though that everyone seems to stare at!!!! LOLOL.... Whenever I see a pretty Coach bag I am sure to compliment as well!!!!! I seem to seek them out now!!!! LOLOL

Besides at the Coach store, the only bag that I can recall getting compliments on is my demi patchwork from last summer.

My PT therapist complimented it and how clean it was for being a year old!

I got a compliment on it from a cashier at Staples last winter. Unfortunately, though she also asked me if I got it at a purse party. :wtf: