How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

Hi MissOrange,
I've been following some of your posts and comments as you offer such great advice and recommendations. I'm going to Korea to have revisional surgeries and other corrections in October. My main hospital I am thinking of going to is DA PS. Have you heard of any ghost shadow doctors at that hospital? Is this a hospital that is on the "safe list"?
Thanks in advance :smile:
Hi @tokki, I have been to DA clinic also called DAPRS three times for facial fat grafting. They are very expensive. I may have had a shadow doctor as 2 out of the 3 times my face ended up looking awful. They do not supply leg bandages for the extensive bruising from the lipo sites to get fat for the face. The third time they tried to overcharge me 5 times what was agreed. I heard a male screaming in agony in a postop private room. The consent form describes their general anaesthesia as horrible. I almost died from their GA when I awoke unable to breathe out the noxious gas. No, I would not recommend this clinic. It has too many doctors and is only interested in money. They are also not ethical in my opinion as I recall looking in a mirror in their consult room thinking maybe I do not need another top up. They should have said no you do not need but went ahead with a full face top up.

Hi @MissOrange, greetings to you. I just had a full face fat transfer on Monday. Was told that maximum of 50cc pure fat was harvested from each inner thigh. I'm 38 this year, 149cm and weight 47kg. Now I am so anxious that if 50cc pure fat from each thigh may create any irregularity later (I did not do much research on lipo before procedure). My thighs are slightly swollen but they are not painful. I am in my compression garment 24/7 since day 1 post op. I wonder based on your experience, if 50cc fat harvested from each inner thigh is too much?

Thank you!
Hi @worrywart99, as long as they took the same amount from each thigh and you wear the compression 24/7 until your thighs are healed, you should be fine. My problem was when DA clinic only took from my left side which has less fat than my right so it left a deep indentation deformity.

Reactions: worrywart99
Do you also recommend steroids for after facial contouring with lipo? I am 40 with mild sagging in the jowl area, but not too bad.

And what steroids should I ask for/ which do you recommend?

Thank you
Hi @JLeeLee91 yes absolutely especially as you already have mild sagging. Bone contouring will remove bone so less bony support for the face. The soft tissues will fall. Ask a physician to prescribe prednisolone 30 mg a day for the first week. If too much bone is removed or too many tissue adhesions or ligaments cut or too much fat liposuctioned from the face, you may need a facelift to remove excess loose skin and lift up the fallen soft tissues and smas muscle.

Reactions: JLeeLee91
An update on the sister experiment...deep plane pro bono facelift and necklift (rrp approx £42k) with Bray vs smas plication with my surgeon Nick Rhodes whose facelifts start at £3995 and FL/NL at £9k. The younger sister has now had her pro bono surgery with Dr Bray (see pic) and next week her older sis goes back under the knife with Dr Rhodes but this time will take postop steroids. Who will have the better result? Dr Bray does not operate in London as suggested by his post but his clinic is outside London in Kent so his prices are not high due to "London" prices. London prices are £12-16k for a smas or deep plane FL/NL.

Do not instinctively go for the most expensive surgeon but find real past patients, follow their results for 6 months to a year and preferably find videos. Try to find their results posted by themselves and not the clinic which may use flattering lighting, staging etc.

At 8 months now and my moles tell me my face is still lifted! £3495 beats £42,000 any day. Imagine paying up to $120,000 on a facelift in the US! The world has gone topsy turvy making plastic surgeons multi millionaires on a procedure that can be done for £4-9k in York, UK or 6.5-9 million won ($6-8.5k) in Seoul, Korea.

20220923_074353.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Otto8
Hi @JLeeLee91 yes absolutely especially as you already have mild sagging. Bone contouring will remove bone so less bony support for the face. The soft tissues will fall. Ask a physician to prescribe prednisolone 30 mg a day for the first week. If too much bone is removed or too many tissue adhesions or ligaments cut or too much fat liposuctioned from the face, you may need a facelift to remove excess loose skin and lift up the fallen soft tissues and smas muscle.
Thanks a million!

Reactions: MissOrange
Dear Miss, your transformation is breathtaking. You have thanked your surgeons [Dr Hyo Seok Seo (Korea), Dr Lucian Ion (UK), Dr Caroline Mills (UK) and Dr Nick Rhodes (UK)] in your post. Can you please let me know who did what? It will be a great help. Thank You xoxo
Hi @shruthi, Dr Hyo Seok Seo did my eyelid fat graft and revision DES with ptosis correction and my full face fat graft with top ups. Dr Lucian Ion did my rib rhinoplasty to add height and projection and raise the tip and also shaved my chin bone as my chin was too pointy and strong. I know Korean ladies would die for a V line with a pointy strong chin! lol. Dr Caroline Mills did my dramatic bullhorn lip lift with lip eversion. Dr Nick Rhodes did my facelift. But if you get a facelift only do with postop steroids to stop any facial skin stretch from swelling. And for my body transformation, Dr David Floyd gets my praise for my breast fat transfer and lower body liposculpture. Hope this helps. x

Reactions: Cbuzz2022
Hi @shruthi, Dr Hyo Seok Seo did my eyelid fat graft and revision DES with ptosis correction and my full face fat graft with top ups. Dr Lucian Ion did my rib rhinoplasty to add height and projection and raise the tip and also shaved my chin bone as my chin was too pointy and strong. I know Korean ladies would die for a V line with a pointy strong chin! lol. Dr Caroline Mills did my dramatic bullhorn lip lift with lip eversion. Dr Nick Rhodes did my facelift. But if you get a facelift only do with postop steroids to stop any facial skin stretch from swelling. And for my body transformation, Dr David Floyd gets my praise for my breast fat transfer and lower body liposculpture. Hope this helps. x
Thanks for the information, Missorange :smile:. It was very helpful
I am interested in getting a facelift and other needed surgeries to look little bit young (or should I say less old :smile:). Can you suggest what procedure would help me the most. I am posting my picture here :sad::sad:. I am of Indian origin and have a thick skin. I do not know what kind of facelift would help me. I also like to correct my asymmetrical nostrils resulted from a Rhinoplasty (20 years ago). Your suggestions on this and other procedures would be really helpful. Thanks in advance :smile: :smile: :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JLeeLee91
I am interested in getting a facelift and other needed surgeries to look little bit young (or should I say less old :smile:). Can you suggest what procedure would help me the most. I am posting my picture here :sad::sad:. I am of Indian origin and have a thick skin. I do not know what kind of facelift would help me. I also like to correct my asymmetrical nostrils resulted from a Rhinoplasty (20 years ago). Your suggestions on this and other procedures would be really helpful. Thanks in advance :smile: :smile: :smile: View attachment 5616431
Hi @shruthi, yes I agree to rhinoplasty to correct the collapsed alar (nostrils) and full face fat graft as there has been a loss of fat in your forehead, temples, upper cheeks etc. I don’t think you need a facelift yet. Yours is more a need to replace lost volume with aging.

Hi @shruthi, yes I agree to rhinoplasty to correct the collapsed alar (nostrils) and full face fat graft as there has been a loss of fat in your forehead, temples, upper cheeks etc. I don’t think you need a facelift yet. Yours is more a need to replace lost volume with aging.
I am interested in getting a facelift and other needed surgeries to look little bit young (or should I say less old :smile:). Can you suggest what procedure would help me the most. I am posting my picture here :sad::sad:. I am of Indian origin and have a thick skin. I do not know what kind of facelift would help me. I also like to correct my asymmetrical nostrils resulted from a Rhinoplasty (20 years ago). Your suggestions on this and other procedures would be really helpful. Thanks in advance :smile: :smile: :smile:

Thanks for the suggestions, Missorgange. Really appreciate it :smile: :smile:

Reactions: MissOrange