Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I still can’t believe this shameless tramp wanted to go to the Queens bedside along with her closest family, those who dearly loved her. It’s outrageously unbelievable! I think this would have been her most unpalatable act to date.

I’m sure Charles and William were devastated that Harry was having a strop. Not.

Now I’m even more outraged, I need to take an extra BP tablet. I’ve just read the story in the paper and if it’s true then H&M are truly revolting.

Charles has just lost his Mother and Harry is on the phone arguing with him about his wife being refused. Who on earth would berate a man suffering such a loss for a long enough time to miss a flight :mad:

If you have 12 minutes and like a dry sense of humor, this is for you. If not, he summarizes, " The more Meghan talks, the better the Royal Family looks". :lol:

This whole thing was hilarious, particularly amusing : “based on her first podcast, people in SA were too preoccupied putting out out heater fires to have thought of this” (figuring out how to marry somebody)

Said in the driest tone I’ve ever heard

Furious Prince Harry 'SNUBBED dinner with King Charles and William at Balmoral after bust-up when monarch banned Meghan from joining grieving royal family at Scottish estate the day The Queen died - causing the duke to miss his flight'​

Hazz

This is the same of flip of the story that the Sussex PR uses all the time. Harry most likely had dinner with Anne, Edward and Sophie. Charles and William had different things to discuss re the funeral and matters of state that had nothing to do with Harry. He knew this and still they are putting out this kind of PR. This angry man schtick is really old. He wanted to leave the UK and he did, so why whinge about being left out of UK matters? Dragging his wife into the story is all her idea. If she couldn't understand that she didn't belong at Balmoral, they tough tooties. And if he fought with his father about this, he is even more despicable.

Memo to King Charles, please do yourself a favor and keep your younger son out of your life. He is nothing, but aggravation.

Sounds like another Faustian bargain - hmmm.

Old news? Why publish it now? Is he firing warning shots or does he really have more? :thinking:

Furious Prince Harry 'SNUBBED dinner with King Charles and William at Balmoral after bust-up when monarch banned Meghan from joining grieving royal family at Scottish estate the day The Queen died - causing the duke to miss his flight'​

This makes me think they must be doing their own PR. Who else would think this is a good idea?

KC and PW will have to decide what is best for “the Firm” if the Harkles did ask to undo the deal. They are family but I’m sure the senior royals will consider how best to keep the Firm as a going concern. Given how badly the British think of them, hopefully the answer is “no” to them going back. Whatever the Americans may think, it is the British Royal Family and not the American Royal Family. And frankly speaking I think give the Harkles another 3 years and the duo will self-implode. The RF play the long game after all, see how Camilla’s image was rehabilitated.

I'm bit lost here. Why is Tyler Perry talking about the Harkles' love story?

Lol good question!!:whut:
Possible new spin suggested by M? Allegedly.

I posted this article earlier today. Tyler Perry has a new "romantic" Netflix drama that premieres soon and I think Netflix has asked him to cross promote the Harkles because it's mutually advantageous for all of them. Apparently, all of Hollywood will do anything to make a buck even if it's means sacrificing integrity. Or maybe I'm just too cynical :angel:

I posted this article earlier today. Tyler Perry has a new "romantic" Netflix film that premieres soon and I think Netflix has asked him to cross promote the Harkles because it's mutually advantageous for all of them. Apparently, all of Hollywood will do anything to make a buck even if it's means sacrificing integrity. Or maybe I'm just too cynical :angel:

I missed this. Thx for reposting!
Gees. :yucky: Ulterior motives.