Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Simply divine. Hot Waves are my favorite seconds after Hot Chicks, and you always look so sexy when you wear them. This outfit is beautiful, classic, and very elegant.

Always casual, but always elegant, beautiful, sensual and full of charm.

I miss seeing you wearing platforms high heels. You look gorgeous. Everything is perfect in you... The smooth colors, the simplicity of the outfit, but always showing an elegant silhouette, classic and sensual. You are really amazing.

A very big like for this outfit! Its so classy, sexy and OMG!

Many thanks as always Mitterman!!! :heart:

So hot!!!

Thanks aporl!!!

OMG these look so good on you. Wish they were still in production. I'd die for a pair

Thanks highflier!!! I've actually never seen any pictures of this style aside from own. I don't know what year they were released as I I bought them pre-owned but unworn. I do love the little ankle straps...:love:

Simply divine. Hot Waves are my favorite seconds after Hot Chicks, and you always look so sexy when you wear them. This outfit is beautiful, classic, and very elegant.

Always casual, but always elegant, beautiful, sensual and full of charm.

I miss seeing you wearing platforms high heels. You look gorgeous. Everything is perfect in you... The smooth colors, the simplicity of the outfit, but always showing an elegant silhouette, classic and sensual. You are really amazing.

Thanks so much heelmodels!!! I don't wear platform CL's as much anymore. I actually wore my Lady Peeps only a few times this year. Maybe I can get them out in the coming weeks before it gets too cold.

Reactions: highflier345
Perfect combo! Love this colour of Rivierina
Might be cute with white jeans as well I guess.

Reactions: jeans&heels
You look gorgeous, so casual but very elegant at the same time. You know well how to mix clothes. The Youpi are beautiful and the color is fantastic. I consider them, the So Kate peep toe version.

You look so sexy and so elegant. The peach color is beautiful in Rivierina and matches perfectly with the dress. Amazing outfit.