My First B Bag...City or Day?

CleoCouture

no will power
May 17, 2007
I am in search of my first Balenciaga and I'm so excited! But I''m having a hard time decided which one to get. It's a toss between the City and the Day. I switch back and forth every day! What do you guys think...City or Day? HELP!!!!!
:confused1:
Thanks everyone~

Hi there!
I had to make the same decision a couple of weeks ago and I went for a plomb city. Haven´t regretted it a second! It´s a very versatile bag. The day is pretty casual IMO so it depends a little on what clothes you wear everyday. I want to get a day as my 2nd Bbag though because I really like the style, too.

My first Bbag was a Day, and I currently have a City coming (my second Bbag).

I agree with what the others have said. Day is more casual and very comfortable to carry. City is easier to dress up, and a very classic style.

You can't go wrong with either one!

The Day was my first bbag, then within a month I got a City too (and then a Work, oh my)! I think if I got a City first I still would have gotten the Day. Love them both equally!!!

Start with a City. The Day is gorgeous and I love the way it sits on the body. You'll end up getting a Day...Then a Work...Oh you have to get a Work...Sorry, I am a bad Bbag influence!

Start with a City. The Day is gorgeous and I love the way it sits on the body. You'll end up getting a Day...Then a Work...Oh you have to get a Work...Sorry, I am a bad Bbag influence!

That is SOoo:huh:O TRUE!! iN order... that's how I got started.. & I have a work coming t:huh:~!:roflmfao:
CleoCouture.... you're going to have to get both.... it's just a matter or which one first... :girlsigh: heheh.. that didn't help at all~!

i got bit by the bbag bug cause of tpf!!!! i am trying to make the same decision myself...i think i am going with the day though....also waiting for the new 08 colors...well... at least i am trying to hold out until then...

I think i have the b bug and I dont even have a b bag yet!!!!
I'm going crazy trying to decide!! And surely I cant even afford another bag right now, but you bet I'll be buying one anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you'll end up getting both too. :P I just got my first bbag, the Day in Plomb and I :heart: it. And I'm on my way to getting a Twiggy and then I'm done for real! It's so hard to only have one.