Meet the Coffers................

Wow! You are making me want a coffer so bad! Now I know all mothers say they love all their kids the same - but do tell, which is your favorite? ;)

Wow! You are making me want a coffer so bad! Now I know all mothers say they love all their kids the same - but do tell, which is your favorite? ;)
The black one is my everyday, so it has a special place in my :heart:. But the Cammello is just soooo lovely! The color is TDF. The suede hasn't been taken out yet, I'm waiting for the Fall months and the Cream little girl still scares me. I'm deadly afraid of color transfer. But I'll be taking her out soon for a spin. :yes:

OMG! After all the time on the "Authenticate This" thread, it so freakin' nice to see real Coffers for a change!!!! :tender:

Definitely need the red Coffer to complete the family. ;)

OMG! After all the time on the "Authenticate This" thread, it so freakin' nice to see real Coffers for a change!!!! :tender:

Definitely need the red Coffer to complete the family. ;)
Almost bought the green but decided I'd wait to see if it goes on sale (thanks to all my tPFer friends). But I am still searching for that Blue Coffer, no where to be found .................:crybaby:

miu those look just great !! do you do this with sweaters and shoes and skirts and ....
I remember buying 3 pair of patent mules years ago cuz I liked them so much

miu those look just great !! do you do this with sweaters and shoes and skirts and ....
I remember buying 3 pair of patent mules years ago cuz I liked them so much
You know jenskar, funny that you should mention that behavior.........I really think it is obsessive and I definitely have got the gene! :wacko: