Color patter help please

luvinlv

Feb 7, 2007
Ok i really know nothing about murakami at all so i am hoping someone can help me. I have read post that talk about the color pattern being wrong can you tell me what is the color pattern supposed to be?

I am :confused1: at your confusion, lol!

The white and black multicolore patterns should have the quatrefoils and the LV composed of over 30 different colours. If the colours are too neon-ish or you only see the basic red, blue, green, yellow, black, etc, and no shades/tints, then the bag is fake. Some gorgeous colours in the MC patterns include lavendar, light pink, pale yellow, kelly green, etc. If the bag lacks these colours, it's fake.

Oh, AND, there should NOT be a red LV on a bag that's real and not a prototype.

The white and black multicolore patterns should have the quatrefoils and the LV composed of over 30 different colours. If the colours are too neon-ish or you only see the basic red, blue, green, yellow, black, etc, and no shades/tints, then the bag is fake. Some gorgeous colours in the MC patterns include lavendar, light pink, pale yellow, kelly green, etc. If the bag lacks these colours, it's fake.

now this is some info worth bookmarking! thanks! no red, i will keep that in mind!

now this is some info worth bookmarking! thanks! no red, i will keep that in mind!