SEPT/OCT new babies in da house. Please SHOW US! Dedicated to our beloved Claudia aka CeeJay

I officially bought this one in Vinted but seller was really rude with the communication plus has quite a few bad feedback for canceling many of her sold items so, will se.. fingers crossed.

View attachment 5604089
Ha, I knew it :biggrin:
Weird thing is, I saw exactly the same bag with same pics from two different sellers on VC. Thought that was odd. Crossing fingers and toes for you. I do think it's a real cool bag.

Reactions: LostInBal
I officially bought this one in Vinted but seller was really rude with the communication plus has quite a few bad feedback for canceling many of her sold items so, will se.. fingers crossed.

View attachment 5604089
The colour is really beautiful… Hope it arrives soon! Rude sellers (and buyers) on Vinted… Lost count of them… And yet it is still a marketplace with very good deals :yes:

Reactions: LostInBal

View attachment 5604089
Well....if she does arrive, I cannot wait to see her brought back to life with your magic touch. From this pic the condition looks quite okay, she just needs a good clean! Congrats my dear! :love:

This cutie just arrived! Wow it’s in fabulous condition :girlsigh:
Guessing the year.. pic doesn’t make justice :-s

View attachment 5605505
Somehow fringes and brown suede give me fall vibes. Perfect for the coming months.
Autumn Leaves Fall GIF