Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Neverfull from Fashionphile

Pop Art Suzy

Art is My Life!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2013
OK, I've always wanted a Stephen Sprouse LV bag, and I saw this on Fashionphile. But is it worth $3,450? I love it and the green Stephen Sprouse is my favorite, too, and I just love this. I've read some horror stories about purchasing from Fashionphile, so I wasn't sure if this was worth the money they're asking.

What do you guys think, should I do it?

I haven't purchased anything YET from Fashionphile but I visited the store last month in NYC. It was unbelievable. And I would not hesitate buying from them if there is something I cannot find in store. I would definitely buy if it is a piece you really want in your collection. It's definitely a special piece, and if you are an artist I am sure you would appreciate it more than anyone. Just my humble opinion. I tried on a vintage Hermes Constance which I can't get out of my head lol. I just added this photo I took. I can't remember if it was you who just purchased a prada robot and bag. I thought you woudl like this:smile:

DAB815DD-71F5-45D0-8D9B-3E3262D78E47.jpeg

Last edited:
OK, I've always wanted a Stephen Sprouse LV bag, and I saw this on Fashionphile. But is it worth $3,450? I love it and the green Stephen Sprouse is my favorite, too, and I just love this. I've read some horror stories about purchasing from Fashionphile, so I wasn't sure if this was worth the money they're asking.

What do you guys think, should I do it?

It is pricy but such a unique piece , I loved that collection. I bought a preloved Stephen sprouse accessories pochette from Yoogis and I am sure I over paid but I didn’t have any of those pieces in my collection. For me it was worth it and in like new condition. I am like you, I have never bought from fashionphile and I have read the bad stories. There is actually a piece I want to get from there but nervous to purchase from there due to the bad experiences.

Reactions: Loriad
It is pricy but such a unique piece , I loved that collection. I bought a preloved Stephen sprouse accessories pochette from Yoogis and I am sure I over paid but I didn’t have any of those pieces in my collection. For me it was worth it and in like new condition. I am like you, I have never bought from fashionphile and I have read the bad stories. There is actually a piece I want to get from there but nervous to purchase from there due to the bad experiences. If you will love it and use it it’s prob worth the price but know that you will never get that money back if you resell….

Yup, it was me. I purchase
I haven't purchased anything YET from Fashionphile but I visited the store last month in NYC. It was unbelievable. And I would not hesitate buying from them if there is something I cannot find in store. I would definitely buy if it is a piece you really want in your collection. It's definitely a special piece, and if you are an artist I am sure you would appreciate it more than anyone. Just my humble opinion. I tried on a vintage Hermes Constance which I can't get out of my head lol. I just added this photo I took. I can't remember if it was you who just purchased a prada robot and bag. I thought you woudl like this:smile:

View attachment 5605139
Yup, it was me who purchased the Prada handbag and robot key charm. I love it.

Yes, I am an artist and used to own several Stephen Sprouse clothing items back in the late 80's. I used to visit his store in NYC when I lived there and just loved it. I was in awe of his designs. So when LV came out with these bags, I immediately fell in love but could never afford to buy them. Then of course, LV stopped making them.

When I saw that FF had this on their website my jaw dropped. It seems like a lot of money for a used bag. It seems like it's in great condition, and I don't worry too much about the vachetta because I could always bring it into LV and have them replace it (like I did with my Speedy and Noe bags). The canvas seems like it's in excellent condition and the inside seems to be clean.

Does the Stephen Sprouse Neverfull come with the pochette that usually comes attached, or was that something different back then?

P.S. Do they have this Prada robot key charm in the store only? I love it.

Does the Stephen Sprouse Neverfull come with the pochette that usually comes attached, or was that something different back then?
The Neverfull GMs didn't have the pochettes back in 2007-08. I have the Roses pochette accessoires from this collection and the zippy wallet in hot pink. It has such a personal meaning to you, that IMO, it would be a great addition to your collection. I have bought and sold with FP and I have been very happy with them. Most of the things I missed out on, I found later on their site. What I love about FP is that they are spot-on accurate when it comes to the condition of their items. Plus it's returnable within a timeframe.

Yup, it was me. I purchase

Yup, it was me who purchased the Prada handbag and robot key charm. I love it.

Yes, I am an artist and used to own several Stephen Sprouse clothing items back in the late 80's. I used to visit his store in NYC when I lived there and just loved it. I was in awe of his designs. So when LV came out with these bags, I immediately fell in love but could never afford to buy them. Then of course, LV stopped making them.

When I saw that FF had this on their website my jaw dropped. It seems like a lot of money for a used bag. It seems like it's in great condition, and I don't worry too much about the vachetta because I could always bring it into LV and have them replace it (like I did with my Speedy and Noe bags). The canvas seems like it's in excellent condition and the inside seems to be clean.

P.S. Do they have this Prada robot key charm in the store only? I love it.
Wow. So you even had his clothing! That is so cool. If it is the Neverfull you always wanted, and if you can afford it now, I would buy it. And yes anything discontinued/vintage is pretty expensive. I think the pochette came out later?
That is actually a life size robot as soon as you come into the store. It's a massive store/warehouse. Good luck deciding:heart:. Please keep us posted.

Wow. So you even had his clothing! That is so cool. If it is the Neverfull you always wanted, and if you can afford it now, I would buy it. And yes anything discontinued/vintage is pretty expensive. I think the pochette came out later?
That is actually a life size robot as soon as you come into the store. It's a massive store/warehouse. Good luck deciding:heart:. Please keep us posted.
I did. I had tons of it. But sadly, I sold it all on eBay because I couldn't fit into it anymore (I was a size 6 when I lived in NYC back in 1988-90). I regret that now, because OMG just to have those pieces is like owning art, imo. At least I have pictures of me wearing a few pieces from back then.

I can't believe that's a full size Prada robot. OMG I would just die if I saw that.

Last edited:
I did. I had tons of it. But sadly, I sold it all on eBay because I couldn't fit into it anymore (I was a size 6 when I lived in NYC back in 1988-90). I regret that now, because OMG just to have those pieces is like owning art, imo. At least I have pictures of me wearing a few pieces from back then.
It's okay you sold them. At least you wore them and enjoyed them :heart: and have memories n your pictures. Well the good thing is that you cannot outgrow a handbag lol. If you will wear the Neverfull and enjoy it like you did his clothes, then it's worth it.

Reactions: missconvy