Post pics of your EDIE bags here!

My Edie finally arrived yesterday! She's the last of my summer additions after some closet cleansing & curating—I should be on a new-bag-break for now. She's my first Minkoff. :yes: I had a mini Julian gifted aggges ago but she was too small and I let her go. After carefully deliberating on convertible quilted bags, this Edie flap was my winner. I couldn't resist finally owning a beige/neutral with gold hardware (my must-have). She's so soft and roomy. Absolutely no reason to, but I want to use her as a pillow.

View attachment 5421433

That's a beautiful bag! :loveeyes: We must have similar tastes since we've both recently branched out to Tory Burch with our double bags and Rebecca Minkoff with our Edies, although mine is a top handle with black hardware. :biggrin: Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: ggressive
My Edie finally arrived yesterday! She's the last of my summer additions after some closet cleansing & curating—I should be on a new-bag-break for now. She's my first Minkoff. :yes: I had a mini Julian gifted aggges ago but she was too small and I let her go. After carefully deliberating on convertible quilted bags, this Edie flap was my winner. I couldn't resist finally owning a beige/neutral with gold hardware (my must-have). She's so soft and roomy. Absolutely no reason to, but I want to use her as a pillow.

View attachment 5421433

Beautiful Edie! :love:

• Love
Reactions: ggressive
Hi all! Do the standard size Edie flap shoulder bags have varying lengths of straps? I had one a while back that was quite long on me crossbody. Just received a new one and it’s much shorter. Was the design changed? Anyone know? Thanks!

Hi all! Do the standard size Edie flap shoulder bags have varying lengths of straps? I had one a while back that was quite long on me crossbody. Just received a new one and it’s much shorter. Was the design changed? Anyone know? Thanks!

Yes, there have been some changes in years. Mine are two different lengths. Not sure if it's an official change or by color/season/etc?

Doe Edie Flap came today. Not sure that it’s Doe. In YouTube videos it looks more pinkish to me. This seems like a nice nude pink tone color to it but to me not too pink in it. Either way I really love the bag it’s a great size bag for me. Love the color and hardware on it. Having that back pocket on back of bag is a huge plus. Here are some pics in different lighting. My phone never accurately pics up on colors.

7F767CFC-D538-4515-BFD2-58A575E4E9F2.jpeg

18CA9E58-D5FC-4C3C-A14F-4B119556A820.jpeg

D7EDFC3B-7AB8-4A38-AF98-99BC38A28979.jpeg

A0E04923-2C36-47A6-B82B-14BB5BD9D80B.jpeg

Doe Edie Flap came today. Not sure that it’s Doe. In YouTube videos it looks more pinkish to me. This seems like a nice nude pink tone color to it but to me not too pink in it. Either way I really love the bag it’s a great size bag for me. Love the color and hardware on it. Having that back pocket on back of bag is a huge plus. Here are some pics in different lighting. My phone never accurately pics up on colors.

View attachment 5672825

View attachment 5672826

View attachment 5672827

View attachment 5672828
Gorgeous bag and color!

View attachment 5672825

View attachment 5672826

View attachment 5672827

View attachment 5672828
Love it Carrie! So glad it finally showed up!!! Congrats!

View attachment 5672825

View attachment 5672826

View attachment 5672827

View attachment 5672828
pretty bag...more like the taupe in the top pics? has "Beth" shipped yet?

pretty bag...more like the taupe in the top pics? has "Beth" shipped yet?
Thank you! No, I canceled the Beth bag. They oversold the bag and had no ship date really for filling the next orders and couldn’t even tell me If I was next for order fulfillment. I’m not that patient after they had already charged my card. So I’m really bummed about it but maybe I’ll find one later. I will say customer service was great other than the lack of info they could give and the refund was quick.

Thank you! No, I canceled the Beth bag. They oversold the bag and had no ship date really for filling the next orders and couldn’t even tell me If I was next for order fulfillment. I’m not that patient after they had already charged my card. So I’m really bummed about it but maybe I’ll find one later. I will say customer service was great other than the lack of info they could give and the refund was quick.
that's too bad but at least you do have one new bag that you love for Christmas

Reactions: Jeepgurl76